“Amazing experience in family owned restaurant”
Review of I Ricci

I Ricci
Ranked #8 of 55 Restaurants in Ischia Porto
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Kiev, Ukraine
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing experience in family owned restaurant”
Reviewed June 11, 2012

I was with group of friends in this restaurant in the centre of Ischia Porto in may 2012. What could I say - 7 years I travel across Italy (work trips) and restaurant I Ricci gave me one of the most enjoyable and emotional dinner during my stay on the island. Family owned restaurant with friendly service and great choice of fresh fish and seafood. I reccomend it to those, who wants to feel a real italian hospitality and taste delicious food

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank Artem_ITA

Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Il Ricci is the best restaurant in Ischia Porto”
Reviewed May 31, 2012

Il Ricci is a hidden gem in the line of restaurants at Ischia Porto. It's not another cheesy restaurant made for tourist on the boardwalk; they won't be begging you to come inside like all the other places. The service is impeccable and the owner Lucianna pays good attention to the clients. The antipasto dishes are unique and very fresh ranging from a selection of fresh carpaccio, or spicy mussles, to a beautiful mediterranean salad with fresh fruit and shrimp. Their selection of pasta dishes include unique pairings of ingredients and housemade pasta. You can't go wrong trying this restaurant, the atmosphere is so creative with local art and very romantic with giant dripping candles on the table. It's the perfect balance between local and vacation atmosphere.

• Visited May 2012
“Cheerful atmosphere and good food”
Reviewed May 1, 2011

This restaurant runned by Lucianna was a surprise, if you continue to walk towards the end of the Porto Di Ischia you'll find I Ricci. Lucianna will help you choosing your dish which are all made in house. One suggestion "Tagliolini al Nero Di Seppia" and San Gennaro dessert.