See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 16, 2017

This is a Breton hotel near a sandy beach, ideal for walking and relaxing. There is also sand-yachting at the beach. The owner is extremely helpful and he's full of interesting ideas and always has time for you. Rooms are comfortable, the dining room is light, airy and decorated with ornaments and has a sofa area. Parking is right outside. We only ate at the hotel once. It was a set menu, was very wholesome and good value.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed July 11, 2016

This hotel was a little gem - fantastic location, clean comfortable room, and incredibly nice owners. The restaurant serves simple but lovely meals, made all the nicer by the host who chatted away and made us feel so welcome and at home. The young couple running the hotel have put a lot of effort into making it a home from home and I would highly recommend it.

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 14, 2015

This was one of the best places to stay during may 10-days walk on the coastal paht. Great value for the money. The couple that took over the hotel did a great job in bringing a modern and relax atmosphere, just perfect for holidays. Warm an personalized. I would book it again.

Room Tip: Speak to the owners. I found out they were most happy to personalize the service to my needs.
  • Stayed: October 2015, traveled solo
Reviewed October 4, 2015

Quietly situated in a small hamlet a couple of hundred metres from the beach, this is a super little hotel in which to base yourself for exploring the Crozon Peninsula, Pen Hir and Camaret-sur-mer. The rooms are of reasonable size and not overly furnished. The breakfast was simple yet sufficient. We enjoyed our stay: the restaurant was closed so we used Franco's Pizzaria in Douarnenez which provided us with ample fare at a fair price.

• Stayed: September 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 14, 2015

I have travelled all over the world and I had never received the level of friendly service as I did from Luc and Lysel! I truly enjoyed my stay and could not recommend a stay here highly enough! The food is excellent, the atmosphere is warm and welcoming and the location is magnificent! Luc and Lysel were extremely attentive, courteous and considerate; I couldn't have asked for better service!! I'm not one to normally write a review but was inspired to do so after such a great experience and I hope you take my advice and enjoy it for yourself!

• Stayed: April 2015, traveled with friends