“Great house Great location.”
other traveler has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
A master suite.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
hilary4ny
Los Angeles, California
“Great house Great location.”
Reviewed June 8, 2018 for a stay in May 2018
person found this review helpful

Wonderful house. Well equipped, beautiful beach, great living and relaxing spaces. Very well maintained. An oasis of calm away from it all.

Excellant management and helpers. The family who looks after the house are the best. We have been coming to the Sian Kaan reserve for over 15 years and they are at the top. Lovely people, fantastic cooks, hard workers and very thoughtful.

We came for our sons wedding in Tulum beach and were very happy we stayed at Casa Los Pelicanos fir the second time.

I would highly reccomend it.

natalieso...
Bend, Oregon
“Never wanted to leave!”
Reviewed September 19, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

My husband and I booked this location for our honeymoon. Driving in to the property you go through a cute little part of town with inviting restaurants and boutiques and beautiful ocean views. When we arrived the friendly staff had a delicious dinner prepared and the house itself is breathtaking! The view from each window was serene and the interior is well kept and homey. You can watch the sun rise over the ocean and set over the lagoon from the roof top! We spent some lazy days at the private beach and other days filled with adventure from fishing, kayaking, zip lining, and scuba diving. The staff made up fresh ceviche with the fish we caught! We had such a wonderful experience staying at this property and will definitely be returning! Thank you Casa De Los Pelicanos!

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
DandD763
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Secluded”
Reviewed March 5, 2015 for a stay in February 2015
people found this review helpful

Overall I loved this place. The home is perfect for a group of three couples and the bunk room would be fine for children. The home is very clean and well maintained. Our group didn't require much but whatever we did ask for Chucho and Chari did a great job providing. They are a wonderful asset to this home. The kitchen is outfitted with everything you need and more. The built in gas grill was awesome, I always wanted to grill while staring at the sea. Sunsets from the roof were outstanding. For those of you considering this home but wondering about the drive...its really no big deal, I was able to reach the arch in 12 minutes and a trip to the Chedraui took 35 minutes depending on beach road traffic. You're really only 15 minutes from a restaurant. For many of you and including our group as well, the seclusion is what draws you to this home. Unfortunately seclusion brings me to its only downfall. It's not the fault of anyone but human kind in general. Due to how remote this home is, the plastic on the beach was everywhere and this was very disturbing to me. However Chuco does a great job taking care of the area in front of the home. Alan and Valorie were wonderful to correspond with and answered all questions promptly. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Casa de Los Pelicanos to anyone.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
pastarrr
Boulder, Colorado
“Could not have asked for more!”
Reviewed December 9, 2014 for a stay in November 2014
people found this review helpful

I had such a long list of things that I wanted to see when planning our trip to Tulum, but as soon as I arrived at Casa de los Pelicanos, I quickly realized that I would be foolish to venture far because we had found paradise! The house was perfect for our two families (4 adults/4 kids). Powder soft sand on a beach in which we saw only one other person the entire week and Chucho and Chari cooked amazing food for us each day. Treat yourself and go!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Large Group
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
TX

Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
Seattle
Reviewed May 28, 2013 for a stay in May 2013

A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing