Palazzo Catalani has real character and is a wonderful place to stay, well placed for touring around the area. The staff are wonderfully pleasant and helpful, with nothing being too much trouble. We were grateful for their local knowledge and suggestions as well as the lend of their maps. The restaurant is very good and convenient at the end of long days out and about. Roberto produced some memorable meals and it was fun being guinea pigs for new dishes.
We didn't do any cooking here - the Caffe Centrale in Soriano provided us with good coffee and fresh pastries each morning for a very reasonable cost.
We also experienced the local pasta festival, with food being cooked and served in the local car park - music included for people of the town. A memorable experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palazzo Catalani is situated right in the medieval village of Soriano nel Cimino, and the building itself is a 17th century building once owned by an Italian nobleman.With its beauty and charm, history and culture, Italy has long been a popular holiday destination. It is here where you will find many wonders of nature, from snow-capped Alps to sunny Mediterranean beaches, as well as an abundance of historical treasures and sights. Don't forget to enjoy two of the things that Italy is best known for, food and wine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, HRS, Booking.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Palazzo Catalani reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Catalani Hotel Soriano Nel Cimino
- Sunterra At Palazzo Catalani Viterbo
- Palazzo Catalani Soriano Nel Cimino, Italy - Province Of Viterbo