“Sorry to say but this place was disappointing”
Review of Barretro Cafe

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Barretro Cafe
Ranked #14 of 21 Restaurants in Hillsborough
Armagh, Ireland
“Sorry to say but this place was disappointing”
Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

We tried Bar Retro for sunday lunch after a few recommendations and having tried other places in Hillsborough I was looking forward to it.

The place itself was nice, modern clean and bright and the staff were mostly very friendly, we had made a booking but needed have bothered as the place was less than half full. We were seated and when we saw the menu we got our first disappointment, there was very very little choice, 2 mains to choose from ! We ordered anyway and the food arrivedbout promptly.

I couldn't believe the size of the main! It was tiny, I was waiting on more potatoes and veg coming but nothing ! The main was the size of a starter and when you took the size of it and the Price it was not good value at all !

Its a pity as I had high hopes but I left hungry and had to stop and get something to eat on the way home !!!