I came here with my folks as we had heard some good reviews.
I want to keep this brief and to the point-
- Advised when we came in to "grab a seat if we could find one". I found this rude & very bad customer service.
- Had to ask the waitress to come over and take our order after waiting 20 minutes, and being ignored twice.
- 40 minute wait on food (3 toasties!!??)
- Drinks slammed on the table after 10 minutes.
- After enquiring where our food was, when the order arrived it was incorrect. By this point our tea/coffee was luke warm.
- When paying were asked "was everything okay for you?". We responded that it wasn't. Waitress asked what table we were at, them proceeded to ask us for payment. No apology or discount for the wait or getting the order wrong.
I will NOT be back.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.