TripAdvisor
Naxxar
Post
Inbox
Search

“Lovely especially for Brits”
Review of Flora's

Flora's
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Naxxar
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had lunch here. I had the hot chicken walnut and grape wrap which was very tasty and filling. Tea for two in a huge teapot kept warm and enough for 3 cups each. Cakes looked delicious too.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (132)

Reviewed September 4, 2019

We were at this cafe for lunch. My friend took a Full English Breakfast and I had a couscous salad with Falafel. Both plates were a good portion, tasty and fresh. We shared a pancake dessert and had 1 bottle of water. But I was surprised with the cost - €33 for what I have described above. I felt this was expensive for what we got.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed May 17, 2019 via mobile

The cakes and Irish coffee were really good. However it took at least 15 minutes to be served!
When we asked the waitress for a knife to cut the cake - she picked it up, saw it wasn't clean and wiped it "clean" between two fingers! YUK!

Date of visit: May 2019
1  Thank farrawaytands
Reviewed April 9, 2019 via mobile

Delicious food and great service! Super cozy too and value for money! I have been at floras a few times now and will for sure come back again.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 6, 2019 via mobile

Just stopped at Flora’s yesterday evening for a coffee. Loved the ambience and look of the place. Old and well taken care of.
We order coffee and scones. Coffee was creamy and well made. Scones were fluffy and crispy on the outside, super fresh. Combined with the clotted cream and jam were a super treat. I will def go back

Date of visit: April 2019