“Great Food”

Ta' Stringi
Ranked #1 of 41 Restaurants in Naxxar
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: At Ta' Stringi Restaurant we feature Maltese inspired cuisine focusing on the bounty of artisan quality seasonal ingredients from the Wine Country to the Mediterranean waters. Our chef Chris creates ever changing seasonal menus with items that pair with our wine selection. A menu to tickle your taste buds, including a selection of large platters to share and enjoy with friends. Our wine list includes a large selection of wines mostly from boutique wineries from the most popular wine producing regions. We also offer a vast half bottle selection. Ta' Stringi offers a warm atmosphere with friendly staff. We believe in selecting the best ingredients from our local Maltese producers and bringing them to you in a special dining environment with a personal touch. Enjoy Mediterranean style dining both at our restaurant and the wine vaults. Bon Apetit !!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A very good restaurant. The chef is the best in Naxxar. He is very helpful regarding different dietary needs. The service was really good too. Leave some space for their homemade desserts.

Date of visit: January 2020
Kelly A, Assistant manager at Ta' Stringi, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for the positive review on behalf of Ta Stringi staff.

Write a reviewReviews (563)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very nice atmosphere and great food. Highly recommended. Would surely go again wide choice of dishes to choose from.

Date of visit: January 2020

Reviewed January 3, 2020

We decided to visit this restaurant after seeing the reviews on Facebook. The food was delicious, the chef Chris is very knowledgeable and was really helpful. The octopus was cooked to perfection. The homemade desserts are very good. Service was really good.

Reviewed December 24, 2019

I was invited for a private function and the food looked great however since I never informed the organiser about my allergies I could not eat much. At one point I was becoming very hungry and asked for something gluten free. Oh boy was I surprised the chef came personally to see what I was allergic to, and he was sorry that I did not inform him before the event however he got me a super gluten free / dairy free platter followed by (again gluten free dairy free) pizza. The pizza was delicious really considering the gluten free pizza bases are not usually appetizing; this one was amazing. The chef then got me some local delicacies. I eventually had to stop the guy because he wanted to get me chocolate fudge or apply crumble. In the end I went there for a birthday party not to eat in their restaurant but I can't wait to go again in the restaurant because I know the chef is well versed in allergic food and how to go about it. Cheers to the chef!

Date of visit: December 2019

Thank you for taking your time to review our restaurant. We are glad you enjoyed your visit and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed December 21, 2019 via mobile

I organised a surprise party for my husband @ ta stringi & it was the best decision i ever made, the food was delicious and so tasty, the Staff, the Manager and the Chef are all very helpfull and amazing & the place is so beautiful, you are all AMAZING keep it up and thank you again cause thanks to you my hubby had the best birthday ever