“Great staff good value poor location”

Premier Inn Nottingham North West (Hucknall) Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Hucknall
Reviewed July 17, 2011

The rooms are really good, clean modern flat screen tv etc.Not the best location but the staff were better than most 4 star (my company did their usual and didn't pay leaving it for me to pay. In the morning the reception had payment and refunded me without asking).
Pub next door is manky but friendly and good food.

• Stayed: July 2011

Reviewed June 28, 2011

My partner and me stayed at this establishment at the beginning of June, the hotel it self is really nice and welcoming the staff are really helpful and friendly especially the young lad on reception (lee I think). This young gentleman is a prime example of grate customer service and it was a pleasure to have met him. On the down side to this establishment the adjacent restaurant wasn’t really anything to shout about.

Very Good keep up the good work.

Bates Motel it isn’t you need to get a reality check.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank mrsmarpel
Nott_NW, Front Office Manager at Premier Inn Nottingham North West (Hucknall) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2011

Thank you for your kind comments and compliments. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay at the Premier Inn Nottingham North West(Hucknall) and look forward to welcoming you back again soon. I will ensure your compliments are extended to Lee and the rest of the team. Kind regards

Reviewed June 15, 2011

I was staying there on business last night, my business vehicle got broken into, everything stolen, but also another 3 vans got broken into aswell! The CCTV does not cover the whole of the car park.
Apparently Nottinghams largest council estates are based just round the corner. I thought Premier Inns had a standard.... certianly won't be staying at this one, EVER again!!!!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
4  Thank Jen_ek
Reviewed June 2, 2011

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here! The staff were friendly, my room had all amenities including en-suite, a kettle with tea and coffee, cable t.v, and....shower gel! More importantly the bed was so comfortable with a spring tog duvet that gave me two good night sleeps. The setting was interesting; it used to be a zoo.

Their Continental breakfast was adequate but don't ask them to warm up your croissant; they leave it in the wrapper and bung it in the microwave! Their fry up was descent though.

Bates Motel it isn't, a hotel with space and privacy it is.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank Ruth-let-loose
Reviewed May 9, 2011

Excellent value for a family of four sharing a room. Efficient and speedy checkin. Room adequate size and beautifully clean. Make sure you have your own toiletries as none provided, except for pushbutton soap. We stayed in this location for a canoe event and other hotels closer to Water Sports Centre were fully booked. It is about half an hours drive to this venue and through Nottingham's City Centre one way systems - okay for us as we had a GPS, but not ideal. The mattress on the pullout bed is probably more suited to a younger, lighter child, around 8 or 9, rather than a teenager. Other than that no complaints at all.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Hazel8080
Reviewed April 2, 2011

we were greeted with enthusiasm on arrival by a lovely young man on recpetion, we were given all the information we needed in a professional and plesant way. The room was very clean and very well devised. we stayed on the upper floor and yes the stairs might be difficult for some people with restricted mobility but they have plenty of lower level rooms and from what i could see one room with easy wheelchair access. we went for dinner in 'The Bowman' pub/restaurant next door. We were given great service and the atmosphere was very nice and family friendly. We slept very soundly and the shower and bathroom was also very clean and well equipped. Breakfast the next morning was £8 each and i must say very nice. service was great again and the food was lovely with all you can eat for £8 i feel that it is great value for money. check out was easy and access to main routes helped our journey. i would highly reccommend this hotel to anyone who may be on a tighter budget and i highly doubt you would find a better nights stay for that price. Many many thanks.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 5, 2011

After a most disgusting hotel experience in London (see my other review there) it was like coming home to Premier Inn in Hucknall. Employees know me there in the meantime, as I spend a few days there every month for business reasons - and I love that place. Pub and Restaurant on site, and some more shops, restaurants and pubs in walking distance. Tram to downtown Nottingham is just a few minutes away. The rooms are spotless and clean, the whole place is very well maintained, the beds are extremly comfortable, and the rooms are quiet. I wish every hotel would be such a pleasant experience.

Continue that marvellous work, and I will come back again and again and again.......

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
Premier_Inn, Online Guest Relations at Premier Inn Nottingham North West (Hucknall) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2011

We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and experienced the great service our team are committed to giving our guests. It really matters to us that our guests enjoy every aspect of their stay we feel that the great service delivered by an approachable, efficient team is as important as a comfortable bed and clean room. Your feedback is very much appreciated as we endeavour to improve standards and meet all our customers needs. We hope to welcome you back in the future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hucknall
Premier Inn Nottingham West Hotel
Premier Inn Mansfield Hotel
Premier Inn Mansfield Hotel
#1 of 2 in South Normanton
Best Western Bestwood Lodge Hotel

Been to Premier Inn Nottingham North West (Hucknall) Hotel? Share your experiences!