“What a recommendation.”

Los Amigos
Cuisines: Cuban
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Welcome to "Los Amigos" Restaurant, those are the words that Tony and Robertico give the welcome to this restaurant and in which you will meet the Cuba cuisine and will become true the saying "To eat with Flavor" This restaurant, situated in the municipality of Santa Cruz del Norte, province of Mayabeque, was built under the style of a Ranch, with an exuberant vegetation and a natural freshness. It is only 10 minutes away from the Hotel SuperClubs Breezes Jibacoa and from other touristy attractions. Our flavor is an inspiration source for the most discerning palates, our chef and cooks do their utmost to please every client's palate. Come and visit us along with your families and friends!!!!!
B/WOOD ENGLAND
“What a recommendation.”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Will having a drink at the beach bar in Breezes, a fellow drinker ask me if I had been to Los Amigos in Santa Cruz. Telling him I had not, he recommended I booked a table before I left for home.
Well I was not disappointed and neither were the couple we went with. The food was beautiful, fresh and well presented, with great service. The restaurant was a favourite with the locals which added to the atmosphere of the place. The lobster was a firm favourite. A great night out
Top marks Roberto
I THINK THE MRS WAS ON THE RUM

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank ANTHONY D

Toronto, Canada
“Great food”
Reviewed December 15, 2012

This is our second visit and well worth going back. We had the lobster in garlic butter...delicious.
The restaurant has increased in size since our visit last year. Service is excellent. We stay at Breezes Jibacoa and Roberto one of the owners usually works at the beach bar.
We book with him and he also arranges for a car to pick us up and take us back to the hotel. The 15 min cab ride is 20 cuc's for a round trip. Well worth the trip

1 Thank traveller666
Calgary
“Wonderful food...wonderful owner”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

The best food to be found in this area. Resonably priced, very warm friendly atmosphere. Don't miss this jewel if you are in the area

2 Thank moomay1
Tampa, Florida
“Nice place”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

I have been on this "PALADAR", it's a nice and very comfortable place to stay wth family and friends. Food is amazing and 100% criolla, well seasoned and the service is stunning.

I would recommend it.

Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
“Great Food Great Price”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

My wife and I are regular visitors to Breezes Jibacoa where, once or twice a year, we meet our son and daughter-in-law. We were there for two weeks this past October. While there we decided we want to take Cuban friends out to dinner and someone reccommended Los Amigos so we decided to give it a try. What a good choice! Run by cousins Roberto and Tony the restaurant opened about a year and a half ago.

Eleven of us sat down for dinner and ordered a variety of dishes from steak to chicken to seafood. All were exceptional in quality. The service was outstanding with Roberto checking to make sure we were completely happy with the service and we were. The big surprise was the price. With tips I spent approximately $160Cdn. for dinner for 11 including drinks.

If you are in the area try this restaurant. It's worth it.

• Visited October 2012