“Best Rib of Beef EVER”
Review of Monkey Pizza - CLOSED

Monkey Pizza
Cuisines: Contemporary
Description: Discover trending foods from around the world, the street food style. Experience different cultures by tasting their foods. Cozy mini restaurant to eat in or take out. No food enhancers (MSG) nor additives are used to ensure you true flavours of every dish that comes out of our kitchen. We constantly bring new dishes to our menu to keep in touch with the world!
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

A huge thanks to Stevie, the chef and all his fantastic staff at Monkey Pizza last night - it really was the best rib of beef I have ever had - and I have had loads. We will be coming back very soon to devour again. Highly recommend to everyone - shame we can't include before and after pictures!

1  Thank Deby219

Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

Went for a quick stroll from our hotel Maricel, to find a bite to eat, and discovered 'monkey'

We are staying in a 5* hotel and the good there isn't in the same league in terms of taste and value for money.

The owner greeted us warmly and recognised our welsh accents which is rare in Europe! He is a very attentive, customer focused character who was as to recommend exactly what we wanted.

My partner has subsequently been admitted to hospital, or we would have eaten here every evening.

I highly recommend it. Nothing else comes even close !

4  Thank debbie r
Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

In town on business and stumbled across this little gem. Owner is engaged and seems to have a great time entertaining guests. We loved the food and had quite the mix off of the menu. Everything was great and I will be headed back before the trip ends. You won't be disappointed it's amazing!

3  Thank Woodybangs
Reviewed April 30, 2014

Words cannot describe how good the food is here I have had many pizzas in my time and I have to say there pizzas are the best!!!!!!

2  Thank Daniel S
Reviewed April 30, 2014 via mobile

I've visited here a few times and the service is brilliant, the food is amazing. I had a Thai pizza the last time I went and I must say it is the best pizza I've ever had would highly recommend to anyone 5 Stars :D

3  Thank Danny W