My family, friends and I have played golf at Victoria many time and I have to say it's probably the finest experience anywhere. The original caddy master Peter was an absolute gentleman as is the current guy Siva, also his assistant who is a great guy.
From the moment you leave the first tee (with caddy and ballboy) what a luxury ! ! ! Far superior than Europe & America. The course is extremely beautiful with some of the most amazing views from the various tees, especially the third hole and the quite spectacular fifth. The caddies are very knowledgable and most of all honest as are the ballboys.Forget wingeing about the rooms and food
If it's golf you go to Victoria for it cannot be beaten. Will be back soon. Barry Walker.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated 12 miles from the centre of Kandy, the Hill Capital of Sri Lanka, the Resort overlooks the Victoria Lake, with breathtaking views of the Knuckles Ranges in the background. Away from the bustle of the city, and at 1,500 feet above sea level, the 520 acre resort provides guests with a secluded ambiance in a pleasant climate, supported by friendly service and excellent accommodation, dining, sporting and recreational facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Victoria Golf & Country Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Golf And Country Resort
- Victoria Golf & Country Hotel Rajawella
- Victoria Golf & Country Resort Sri Lanka/Rajawella