“Best place to stay in Scopello”
other traveler has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Italian first
Any
Familyvac...
montreal
“Best place to stay in Scopello”
Reviewed July 23, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

This was by far the best place we stayed at during our 3 weeks in Sicily. The views are breathtaking and the house was clean, comfortable and very private. Giuseppe was a perfect host and a wealth of information on what to see in the area. The generous and delicious lunch he left us fed us for many days. Unlike some self-catering apartments - everything was provided - including beach towels and umbrellas. My kids loved the foosball table and played on it for hours. The location and setting are unbeatable!

Date of stay: July 2012
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Private location and spectacular view
Traveling group: Young Children
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
Canada
Reviewed July 19, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Rugged travelers
angela608...
Baltimore, Maryland
“FABULOUS -- this is the best it gets!”
Reviewed June 27, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

This place was spectacular! The villa is very tastefully designed and appointed and is located on the side of the hill overlooking Scopello. It is an easy 5 minute drive to the town or the beach. The view from the terrace is spectacular and the location is perfect as it takes advantage of the sea breeze and is cooler than the town or plain below which can bake. The outside spaces are bucolic and great for lounging, reading etc..... The gardens are full of beautiful bouganvillea and flowers. As for Giuseppe he is the host with the mostest. he greeted us with a spectacular lunch of Sicilian delicacies that truth be told lasted us several meals and he was readily available to give us tips on beaches, restaurants, day trips etc.... This is definitely the best vacation house we have ever rented. I am Italian and can tell you this was truly favoloso!! Enjoy.

Traveling group: Family with Young Children
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Brighton
Reviewed June 9, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Jun 9, 2012
To go on holiday with a 10 months old baby from the parents always requires special attention, no house is safe for very young baby, even those family house may create pitfalls, there are no safe places for baby a few months,except that you do not let them inside the cradle , it is the parents' attention that makes it safer,
I also welcome all families with infants, although this may reserve some surprises, due to breakages of crockery or spots in the floors tiles,porous , of which I do not get notified immediately and I discover later, (normally I don't require security deposit for breakage) or exterior lights on even during the day, but they are the risks involved when everything is included in the rental price.
However, I thank my Customer for this positive review,
Giuseppe
Georgia, USA
Reviewed May 22, 2012 for a stay in May 2012

Date of stay: May 2012
May 22, 2012
Dear Karen and Richard
Thank you for your wonderful review, I would be glad to have you back in my home. I'm glad you enjoyed my home and the spirit that I welcome my customers, this encourages me and motivates me to do more to make their stay as comfortable and happy as possible, and at the same time inform them about the habits, customs and traditions of this beautiful land that is the Sicily, for appreciating its true essence
karolinaa...
Krakow, Poland
“Sicilian Splendour”
Reviewed March 28, 2012 for a stay in March 2012

We had an exceptional 8 day stay at Villa Cecilia in March. If you are looking for a place to stay in Scopello then stop right now and book this one! I can't say enough fabulous things about the owner, Guiseppe. Not only was it very easy to communicate with him prior to our arrival with his prompt email replies, but he waited for us to get in even though we arrived at 11pm! He had the fireplace going with heaps of delectable Sicilian treats waiting for us when we got there. It is easy to tell right away just how much he cares about his guests and their stay. I have never come across a more gracious host! He even met us for a day of sightseeing in Palermo and was a wealth of knowledge.

Not only is the Northwestern tip of Sicily stunning vista wise, but it is a less visited area, which is part of it's allure. We had amazing day trips from the Villa all over the place and were always so pleased to be returning to such a beautiful home with breathtaking views. The pictures truly don't do Guiseppe's wonderful home justice! The options to sit outside and relax or take in the view are endless and the home is so well equipped. Guiseppe left us with a fully stocked kitchen, so we had outstanding dinners using the new stove inside as well as off of the grill outside. There is even a pizza oven!

The villa has two bedrooms which accommodate 4 people comfortably, and then there is room for at least another 3 in the living room area. You can tell just how much love has been put into this home. The beautiful decorations are carefully picked and truly create a wonderful atmosphere for a 'home away from home'. There is also a full bookcase with very informative books on Sicily as well as some leisure reads.

From the moment we arrived, we immediately started planning our return trip! Villa Cecilia is an absolute must for anyone traveling to Scopello. A 10/10 vacation! Thank you Guiseppe!

Date of stay: March 2012
Traveling group: With Friends
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
California
Reviewed October 6, 2011 for a stay in September 2011

Date of stay: September 2011
Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 65+
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists
Oct 6, 2011
dear Mrs. Sandy,

thanks for your beautiful review, which helps me to know any of the customer needs, and thanks for suggesting to put a fan in the house, My hope is that the customer feels at ease during his holidays,though the house is very cool in summer ,

Giuseppe
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing