“Always enjoy the food”

Harbour and Company
Ranked #5 of 32 Restaurants in Donaghadee
Reviewed August 6, 2019

Steak, whilst not the biggest, is always very tasty. Friday & Saturday - 2 x steaks, two sides, sauce, and a bottle of wine £50 not a bad deal. Seafood Wednesdays are good too (half price seafood), again the portions aren't massive but just about enough.

Date of visit: July 2019
Write a reviewReviews (422)

Reviewed August 4, 2019

We’ve eaten here before but downstairs. One of us had the beer battered fish which was lovely. The other had the BBQ marinaded salmon, it was very nice. The staff were attentive and the prices were okay but this place just didn’t do it for me. The furniture is very basic and there was really no atmosphere. Sorry.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed July 27, 2019 via mobile

If you’re after great food, fine service and value for money then head over to Donagadhee and find Harbour & Company.

The selection on the menu had something for everyone. The special’s menu include Strangford lobster and Wild turbot. For the vegetarian’s among you check out the share platter for two (£13)... it’s more than you can eat.

Somewhat of a creme broulee expert I always order it with trepidation, as I have had some failures previously. The Harbour & Company was one of the finest & freshest desserts I have tasted.

10/10 Harbour & Company

Reviewed July 17, 2019 via mobile

It’s been a while since we last visited, but sometimes curiosity gets the better of you. The views are great and it has a nice atmosphere, but my steak was tiny! I can’t understand how other reviewers rate this place so highly? Perhaps we were there on a bad night, but for me there was NOTHING at all to get excited about, it was a below average meal for above average prices. I definitely won’t be back.

Reviewed July 2, 2019 via mobile

Had brunch here thinking it might be okay ... it was outstanding. The wonderful barman was awesome, helpful, friendly, and the food was brilliant and different. Couldn’t recommend this highly enough