“Lovely place but can be quite expensive”
Review of Creative Gardens

Creative Gardens
Ranked #8 of 21 Restaurants in Donaghadee
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible
Northern Ireland
“Lovely place but can be quite expensive”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

I do like going for a nosey round the flowers and ornaments etc., Then followed by coffee and cake. Very very busy place (and can be noisy!). Scones are huge as are the portions of pavlova and apple pie, but they are scrummy!

Visited June 2013

London, United Kingdom
“Excellent Garden Centre, Food not to die for!!”
Reviewed March 1, 2014

I love going to Donaghadee garden centre to purchase a new range or plants in the spring, but I have found that the Cafe isn't living up to the standards set by the rest of the complex.

I find the food basic and over priced, basically you pay restaurant prices for a cafe and I would probably have rated it lower if not for the Garden centre itself.

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank Dwd K
“Donaghadee's Best Kept Secret”
Reviewed February 3, 2014

I have lived in Donaghadee my whole life, and 'Donaghadee Garden Centre', as it is fondly known to my myself and my family, has always been somewhere I enjoy visiting.

My most recent experience is one that I feel I really must share. I recently visited the café with my elderly mother, who is a little hard of hearing and often can find it quite difficult to move around. On coming in to the centre, I was greeted by a very friendly member of staff who asked if we needed any assistance at all. When I told her that we had come to use our In Bloom vouchers in the café, she very kindly escorted us round to make sure that my Mother would be seated. As it turns out, she had remembered us from our previous visit when we had purchased some garden furniture. She started asking all about it, and if we enjoyed the purchase, which I thought was just lovely!

On entering the café, the staff were as delightful as always, and the food was just delicious. We were seated straight away, and every care was taken to make sure that my Mum was comfortable. With my In Bloom card, I get coupons four times a year that I can redeem in the café, so on this occasion, Mum and I had come for a cup of tea and some buns.

We had a scone each, which were huge, along with a cappuccino and a hot chocolate which we got free of charge with my free tea/coffee vouchers, and it really did brighten up a cold and blustery day. The only disappointing thing that I can report is that I didn't get to try the delicious lunch that was on offer, as it really did look and smell delicious!

I'd just like to thank the staff for always being so friendly when we eat here, and for treating my Mum so well. It is one of the few visits out of the house that she makes now, and it is always a pleasure!

• Visited January 2014
3 Thank MaryM1010
Lisburn, United Kingdom
“Great lunch”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

was there for lunch and boy what a lunch a bowl of stew (would have got 2 out of it) the other people all enjoyed there lunch

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Redfire999
“Good food”
Reviewed December 18, 2013

Good for food but a very cold place, keep your coat on when eating.
A bit expensive , usual small tea pots that leak when poured . Why have cheap useless tea pots.
Might be back