“Wine Tour” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Aux Quatre Saisons Wine Tours

Aux Quatre Saisons Wine Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: We organize full day and half day privte burgundy wine tours (from 2 to 7 participants). From the vine to your glass of wine you will discover and learn the essentiels to understand and enjoy our great burgundy wines, you will meet the producers and share an experience you'll never forget.
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Wine Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2013

My husband and I booked a private half day tour with Stephanie. It was truly the highlight of our trip and worth every penny! Stephanie picked us up at our hotel in Beaune and took us out to the vineyards and two wine tastings. Stephanie is very knowledge about all things wine. There was so much to learn and we were so impressed with all the aspects that go into making wine - especially the "terroir" influence. The french are very proud of their wine and love to engage in discussion. There are no language barriers since Stephanie is completely fluent in french. One of the places we visited was a small family run establishment. Marie Jean, who did the wine tasting, took her time with us allowing us to taste the varities they produce and even had warm cheese puffs to snack in between taste. We loved the wine so much that we bought a case. The wine sellers work with a company that ships the wine back to the USA. The wine shippers are very serious about maintaining the integrity of the wine during shipping. By shipping or even just buying a few bottles of wine you are able to relive and remember a great experience.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank wonderlust1002

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fantastic wine tasting experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2013

My friends and I booked a full day wine tasting tour with Stephanie. We were taken to 3 wineries in Burgundy for tastings and had a lovely lunch. It was a wonderful day out. We learnt so much about the history of Burgundy wines and the terroir, saw lots of the beautiful countryside and were very well taken care of. Stephanie is very knowledgeable herself and this added to the experience.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank 60countriesandmore
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Highly recommend”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2013

My husband and I went to France for our honeymoon and booked Stephanie for a daylong tour of Burgundy near where we were staying, in Chambolle-Musigny. She was extremely knowledgeable, and I loved that she took the time to really explain everything about Burgundy wine, including the history and the naming conventions. The tasting lunch she set up was amazing. Overall, it was just a real pleasure to learn from Stephanie, and we left with a new appreciation for the area and its wine.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Elizabeth M
vöcklamarkt
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“My 7.74596669 celebration began with this excellent wine tasting tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2012

Several friends from different countries joined me in Bourgogne, France for my 60th celebration in May. My delay in posting this is inexcusable, as many people who might have gone to Bourgogne missed this review! Now it must be known all of my group are food and wine snobs, but Stephanie handled us with humor and great knowledge. The tour was just what we wanted, and despite our wine experiences, we learned much from Stephanie. We all recommend her highly!

Visited May 2012
1 Thank Lynda w
Portland, Oregon
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A taste of Burgundy that leaves you wanting more!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2012

We stumbled across Stephanie in a Rick Steve's book while researching wine tours in Beaune, France. I had the privilege to speak with Stephanie over the phone and found her to be most delightful and more importantly helpful. We were novice burgundy wine lovers and with the help of our new guide, Stephanie, our eyes were opened to a world of history, culture, and how wine is an integral part of everyday life for the people who live there. She speaks fluent French, English, and has formed sincere relationships with the winemakers on the tour. Her depth of wine and viticulture knowledge exceeded our expectations! We highly recommend Stephanie and please take advantage of her full day tour, you will not regret it. We honestly plan to come back to see her and stay with her this time at her B&B. Thanks again Stephanie you created an experience we will never forget! Sincerely Matt & Allicyn Portland, OR.

Visited June 2012