“Fantastic Day in Burgundy”

Aux Quatre Saisons Wine Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: We organize full day and half day privte burgundy wine tours (from 2 to 7 participants). From the vine to your glass of wine you will discover and learn the essentiels to understand and enjoy our great burgundy wines, you will meet the producers and share an experience you'll never forget.
Portland, Oregon
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Fantastic Day in Burgundy”
Reviewed April 14, 2012

Stephanie was a delightful and informative guide to the Burgundy wine country surrounding Beaune. She toured us through the vineyards and took us to four separate wineries for tastings. While I have tasted wines many times before, I don't consider myself "knowledgeable" about wine. We learned more in our day with her than we would ever have otherwise. She also made lunch reservations for us and toured us in a comfortable auto. This was the highlight of our trip to Burgundy.

Visited April 2012

Los Angeles
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Stephanie's wine tour in the Cote de Beaune? C'est si bon!”
Reviewed November 1, 2011

My wife and I were planning a trip to Paris from California, and wanted to take a side trip by train to the Burgundy countryside for a couple of days. We booked a wine tour with Stephanie by e-mail a few weeks before we left. She met us at our hotel on the appointed morning and took us on a tour we could never have imagined. It started with a drive out to the highest plateau with a magnificent view where she gave us an overview of Burgundy and its terroir. We then proceeded to our first winery outside Beaune, a small cellar in the home of local vintners, Didier and Francois Rossignol. Stephanie speaks perfect English and French, so we were all able to communicate with each other. I even got a great recipe for the local dish Boeuf Bourguignon! Next we headed to a three hour lunch at La Maison d'Olivier Leflaive where we got a tour from Olivier himself, and a crash course in wine-tasting from Stephanie. She led us through five courses, each paired with three wines from the three regions. That's fifteen glasses! Afterwards, we visited the La Cave de l'Ange Gardien, where we were introduced to Pierre, a very funny and charming man. Stephanie said he had to be last on the tour because she wouldn't know who to follow him with, and she was right! He led us through a dozen or so bottles until finally his Piece de Resistance, the best Cassis and Cremant produced in Burgundy, and so the best Kir Royale in the world! Finally, Stephanie delivered us safely back to our hotel, grateful to have had a designated driver. We had spent an amazing day, memorable in so many ways. Stephanie has a great passion for wines, especially from the region. Take her tour, and you will too. We can't recommend Stephanie enough!

Visited October 2011
1 Thank David H
Adelaide, Australia
“An excellent B&B... and more.”
Reviewed August 9, 2011

My family, including 3 adult children, had a wonderful 3-day stay at Aux 4 Saisons. Stephanie is the perfect hostess who provides comfy accommodation and beautiful regional cooking. Stephanie also provides tours of the Burgundy region and her knowledge of the area and the wines is daunting. She made our stay extra relaxing by transporting us to nearby towns and stations and suggesting special restaurant/shops to visit. A perfect 3 days!

Visited July 2011
“I could spend months with Stephanie!”
Reviewed July 10, 2011

Stephanie, the owner of Aux Quatre Saisons - Burgundy Wine Tours is an encyclopedia of knowledge and a wonderful person to spend the day with. From my initial inquiry through the tour itself, Stephanie took the time to answer all of my questions and ensured I had a memorable time. Stephanie speaks impeccable English & French and is widely respected in the Bourgogne region. She ensures that her guests experience different types of Domaines, from large to small producer and makes you feel like an old friend in the process. Her guests not only enjoy delicious wine, but learn the nuances of the Cote de Nuits in the process.
I would highly recommend her services and look forward to our next journey with Stephanie.

Visited May 2011