Book In Advance
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Recommended experiences in and around Gambang
All reviews white lion fire show tram ride animal shows long weekend walking area young kids food and drinks the main attraction water park birds visitors cheetah stroller simba performance tiring
Selected filters
Reviewed May 1, 2019 via mobile

Clean environment with a lot of wildlife around. The staff also friendly. One of the staff named afifah give a great service. She give a lot knowledge about horses during horse show.

Date of experience: March 2019
2  Thank Afifah H
Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

This place is good for kids who loves to see animals and interaction with animals and birds, well maintained and animals look health, safari is a good experience to see animals closely, and there are shows which is fun for kids, suggest to go early hours

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed March 26, 2019 via mobile

The only thing that made it worthwhile was seeing white lion.

The safari park is disorganised. It's like.. Dead. There's not much to it except for the safari ride. Even the safari ride was unpleasant because we waited so long for the ride to come. We were at the platform 1. Was told to go to platform 1. So we did. But 3 rides came and picked up platform 3 everytime. Finally after 45 minutes I asked the girl when is it going to be our time? Well she said "just because you're in platform 1 it doesn't mean you will go first". WOW. Excellent customer service...NOT. So I calmly said.."yes I understand but how can the past 3 rides only take from platform 3?" and then it was chaos in platform 1 cause the people behind us pushed to get through when we were the first in line. Not a good experience. Probably the worst I've experienced in terms of safari ride. This resulted in some disgruntled customers on the ride cause now a few are far from their family members.

There was only one place to eat so we had to walk back to the place. Why just one??

It terrifies me how there's a walkway up above the bears & jackal enclosure. The sides had spaces where I can imagine a kid trying to go under and would manage to fall or climb up. Seriously. The management should really upped the safety aspect.

There's a building that looked like abandoned parking lot. Turned out that's where the animals are placed. Not inviting. We didn't check it out fully. It's like construction site where the walls and walkways are just cement. Can't you spend some money to make it more lively? More attractive? It's drab.

The llamas and camel were isolated. I don't know. I thought it's a bit sad it's far from the rest.

The land of predators show was okay.

In short.. Disappointed with this place. Would I come back again? No. Would I recommend friends to go? No.

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed February 21, 2019

This safari park is large and there are many animals inside. Animal performances are very attractive.

But many food corners don't work, you have to bring some water to you and your family.

It can be seen that the management is very hard to maintain operations, but the admission rate is still very low.

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed February 7, 2019

Price is reasonable. Size is big. the walking area is good with lots of different animal. Wild savannah is a good idea. tram is good, the guide is also good, friendly and knowledgeable. its just too little animal for the very big area.

Date of experience: February 2019