See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 13, 2017

The rooms are uncomfortable with very old and broken furniture!
The walls are thin as paper! And the bathroom is extremely small and actually too small for one person.
The breakfast was small but good.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Alberto M, Direttore at Hotel Savoia, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2017

Dear Costumer, we are sorry to hear that. If you only told us that you had some problems,we would have solved it immediately. Collaboration always leads to something good both to us and our customers. Regards

Reviewed September 20, 2016

I chose this hotel last minute for a long weekend in Jesolo with my mother and the choice was for the proximity to the seaside, the possibility to have half board and the parking, considering also that my mum has problems in walking.
I would suggest this hotel for cleanliness, position, food (really good) and the availability of beach loungers and umbrella on the beach. It is a very good solution if you want to spend relaxing time.
It was a pity for the parking area. It is too small so you had to leave the keys of your car at the reception. This was the motivation for the low rate I gave to this hotel related also to the total absence of kindness of the owner when we asked for having our car and the owner informed us (only when we asked for the car) that it was impossible to move it from the parking area during the holiday... He told us that he was not a car park attendant and that to have the car was impossible. Seeing our disappointment, he gave our car but did not answer to our questions about near parking areas or possible solutions (we found one not so far and paid only few euros for 3 days).

Room tip: Good accomodation but without car
Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed February 16, 2016 via mobile

We have just checked out of the Hotel Savoia and Jolanda after spending 3 nights here. The hotel was recommended to us after some friends of ours stayed here in November last year. When I booked the hotel online I requested a lagoon view room however on arrival the room we were allocated (room 403) was situated on the side of the hotel with a partial lagoon view, shame as we had hoped to look onto the lagoon whenever we were in our room. Our room was lovely, spacious and clean, we had a circular bed which I have to say was not the comfiest bed and certainly not the easiest to get in and out of as it is placed under a low ceiling with beams, both me and my husband banged our heads on them a few times, made us chuckle anyway. The bathroom was spacious with a jacuzzi bath but not the cleanest around the water jets, it could have done with some new silicone around it to tidy it up a bit. The hotel provided a lovely breakfast, typical continental breakfast. The kitchen is currently being refurbished so you are located on the cobbles under a clear canopy which is kept warm heaters located above you, it didn't cause any problems and wasn't uncomfortable. There was a note in the room to let you know that the kitchen was being refurbished and you could experience some noise between 9am - 5pm, trust me they started well before 9am which at times was annoying for those who don't sleep well. The hotel is in a great central location, steps away from the Bridge of Sighs and close to many shops and restaurants. We booked in for afternoon tea at Hotel Danielli which was delicious (review to come), I would certainly recommend visiting the hotel, it's stunning inside. We thought the price of food and drink would be expensive in Venice but like anywhere in the world you visit, you can make it as cheap or expensive as you want, restaurants might differ between a couple of euros for the same dish. A trip in a gondola is €80 for 30 mins but you have to do it, you can't visit Venice and not go on one. Thoroughly enjoyed our trip and recommend the hotel regardless of a couple of little issues.

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 27, 2015

Hotel is located well, restaurants and bars are very close, but in our room no sea view , bed been good, but no friedge in room which was not comfortable.
+ location, price, close to beach, free sun beds
- loud neighbours could hear how they opening a window blinds or slamming a door, no pool, no friedge in the room, they do not replenish toiletries( shower gel, shampoo, plastic glasses).
I would say its 3 star not more, needs repair and a bit outdated, if you are not fussy or too picky then its ok

Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed October 7, 2013

This hotel is a family run hotel in a excellent location. 60m to the fabulous beach and 60m in the opposite direction were the bars and restaurants. The hotel has free sun loungers and parasols in its own designated area on the beach.The hotel was immaculately clean throughout and the bed was very comfortable plus the towels were changed every day.The owner Mr Marchioro was very helpfull with any information we asked. The Savoia Hotel in my opinion is excellent value for money and would not hesitate to stay at this hotel again.
The room has air conditioning and free WiFi in the lobby.Alan P.

Room tip: Room 308 has a large balcony with morning sun and a partial sea view
Date of stay: September 2013