Camping Sequoia Parc
Ibis Styles Marennes Oleron(Marennes)(Great Value!)
$102
$97
ibis Styles
$113
Hotel Phoebus(La Tremblade)
  • Free Internet
Azureva Ronce les Bains(Ronce-les-Bains)
TripAdvisor
Le Heron Cendre Hotel(La Tremblade)
TripAdvisor
Inter-Hotel de la Plage(Ronce-les-Bains)
Le Grand Chalet(Ronce-les-Bains)
L'Albatros(Saint-Trojan-les-Bains)
Hotel Le Nautile(Saint-Trojan-les-Bains)
TripAdvisor
All reviewskids clubon sitelazy riverpool complexpizzasequoia parkla rochelletake awayevening entertainmentgreat sitehorse ridinghigh seasongreat holidaysun loungersmobile homeother reviewslocal area
Reviewed March 2, 2014

I've been twice with my family and last time my best friend came with us. We could go off to the pool, games room and shop by ourselves, whenever we wanted and my parents would no we were safe. We have to France for many years in a row andthis is our favorite campsite.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
6  Thank HartsheadBecki
castelsequoia, Responsable relations clients at Camping Sequoia Parc, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2014

Dear HartsheadBecki,

Thank you for your testimony following your stay at Castel campsite Séquoia Parc.

We're very pleased to read that it is your favorite campsite and we hope to welcome you again soon :-) !

Best regards,

The Séquoia Parc Team

Reviewed January 25, 2014

We stayed here June 2013, It was the first foreign holiday we had with our 18month old girl, The site is lacated less than 1 hour from La Rochelle Airport which was excellent when travelling with a young child. The receptionist was very friendly and gave us all the relevant information re our new home for 10 days!! We were brought to our mobile home by a member of staff on his bicycle on the way he pointed out the laundry room and recycling area. extremely helpful

We unpacked and headed back down to reception where a staff member gave us a map and directed us to the nearest Supermarket... about 5 minutes away. Obviously the shop on site is expensive but you can plan ahead... the fresh bread is baked thre each morning which our little girl loved.

There is a lake with hens, ducks, goats etc you can leave your veg peels etc for them she loved this we had to go every morning...

The deck area was great for eating out we had breakfast out every morning and a few beers at night when she fell asleep.

The pools were fantastic, spotless clean, an not overcrowded, we went in the late afternoon as it had cooled of by then the childrens pool is heated which is fab.

The restaurant staff were very friendly Allan was excellent he was excellent when dealing with us and our little girl.

We visited the local Aquarium, La Palymare Zoo, La Rochelle, Ile de Re all fantastic and if you buy the tickets from reception you get a discount....

Overall I would reccommend this park to everyone I meet it was a very memorable holiday which our little girl still talks about.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank Tina L
Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

Kelair provide a brilliant kids camp. The site has great facilities. We would recommend going before the end of July as it gets really busy. The pool is safe for young children. It could be cleaned a little bit more though. The mobile home was well eqiuped though had a bit of a problem with ants. The courier was first class, very helpful. The shop is well stocked if a little pricey. The location is lovely. There is some entertainment. The information centre is a great

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank EileenG337
Reviewed November 5, 2013

First time at a family camping spot. And first time camping in France! There were animators and shows practically every night - mainly for the kids and it was great! Daughter had her photograph taken with at least five different cartoon characters!
Everyone in the park had a more modern set up than we did. We had a simple tent for four, a tarp to keep out the rain (Actually worked), and a simple kitchen. I thought we were going to really rough it, but it was quite comfortable - The toilet facilities are Sanitary facilities - that means LUXURY. Real toilets, real showers, a place to wash, a place to wash clothes, and a place to wash dishes. AND there was a general store, which had real croissants and baguettes, food and sundries. AND there was a pool area with FIVE different pools (or was that four?) Including a "stream" that the kids loved. AND there was a playground and a challenging slide, that took my daughter a while to get a hang of. There was also a nice restaurant and a takeaway that we didn't take advantage of, since we actually had brought some food to eat (thinking we'd be roughing it).
There were lots of English speakers (my kids also speak English), Dutch speakers (we can't speak that), some French speakers (should be like that - not that any of us were well versed, but we certainly tried), and some people from wherever. I love international places :)

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Ncrist-see
Reviewed October 28, 2013

We stay with a Kelair from the 26th June for 8 nights. Overall we really enjoyed our stay and would high recommend the campsite. It was very family orientated which suited us as we have 2 children aged 6 and 4. As you can see from the photos there is a fantastic pool complex which is as big as it appears. If I had one quibble with it, it may have being a little cold but after a few minutes you got use to it. Also at night the mosquitos came out and really enjoyed biting me. After I came home my whole legs ballooned up to double its size and I had to go on a course of antibiotics for it, but I lived. Anyway apart from getting eaten by the mosquitos there was always loads to do in the evening from the restaurant/bar to the kids disco which was on every night from 7 o'clock. All the children seemed to really enjoyed it. We also had the play ground which was fantastic and most people gathered there in the evening for a bit of craic and exchange of idea's as the kids played. There was a real sense of community about the place. The other thing I really liked was while car were allowed on site everyone walked or cycled around and I felt comfortable letting the kids cycle on ahead without the fear of them being mowed down by a car ect. One final piece of advice is that its a lot further away from Cherbourg and Roscoff than its says in the brochure. It's says 5 hours where it took us 8 hours driving which it a lot to do in one day. However all in all didn't want to leave so it must have being a great holiday.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family