“Fantastic holiday for us all”
other travelers have booked this property
the peace and tranquility poolside, the perfect getaway from it all in year round sunshine
Welcome to casa Atack A lovely morning view from the patio across the pool
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Welcome to casa Atack
A lovely morning view from the patio across the pool
the beautiful red bourganvillas , the namesake of the area
master bedroom has ensuite bathroom and its own sun terrace
unspoilt beaches just 500 mtrs from your door
beach bars and restaurants to suit everyone
championship golf courses on your doorstep at Marina golf mojacar playa and Vall del'estes
superb scuba diving with padi dive centres
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Traveller...
Perth
“Fantastic holiday for us all”
Reviewed August 9, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Had a wonderful time at this villa, was spotlessly clean and tidy when we arrived, with a fridge full of food to keep us going, a very nice thought from the owner. A very spacious villa, with a lovely pool to keep us cool, with a lovely beach just at the bottom of the road. Cannot comment on the TV was we didn't use it, but we did watch some of the DVDs that were left. Loved to sit on the balcony in the morning with my coffee, watching the sun coming up. Felt very safe, teenage son would often go down to the basketball court at the beach, we would go down with him and sit at the local bar for a couple of drinks and he would wander back to the villa when he was finished, leaving us to enjoy the view (and the drinks!) Teenage daughter and her boyfriend often wandered off on their own. Would not hesitate to go back to this villa, it was just perfect for us. Would definitely recommend.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The cleanliness of the villa
Liked least: Having to come home
Traveling group: Teenagers
Friends getaway Families with young children
dciphone
Mojacar, Spain
“Nice photo, shame about the Villa 1/10”
Reviewed July 3, 2016 for a stay in June 2016
people found this review helpful

We normally don't leave reviews but felt in this case needed to so anyone booking this villa does so with their eyes open, and without the wool pulled over them.
Arrival instructions were poor, and it took some finding. The key was in a key safe but we were given the wrong code and it took an hour to sort the combination out. Normally, especially when arriving on Sunday when the supermarkets are closed, owners leave a welcome pack, usually bread/croissants, milk etc. Here there was nothing. Usually there are basic cleaning items so you can at least wash up, nothing.
We were a party of 4 adults. After the first one showered there was no hot water. Turns out a new immersion heater was recently fitted, but it's too small and each subsequent person needs to wait 1/2 hour before enough water reheats to take the next shower. We called the emergency number given to try and resolve the hot water issue - no reply.
On calling the emergency number again within an hour to try and resolve the kitchen full of ants issue, it went to voicemail. On still not receiving a call back we emailed the owner, who contacted his local person - turns out the emergency number he gave us was as accurate as the key code.
They came out and sprayed. A day later we had to ask if the same stuff killed the cockroaches.
There is nowhere where one can get comfortable. The beds are solid, all the seating outside is hard, and we all had to use insect bite cream after sitting on the sofas.
The villa is advertised with Wi-Fi and satellite TV. The satellite TV runs through the Internet. The Internet has no speed or bandwidth so the TV is unwatchable as it is constantly frozen.
The pool area is tired with many loose tiles and sharp edges.
One of the sockets in the one of the bedrooms is hanging off the wall. The stair light switch only works from the first floor switch.
There are lovely balconies and terraces, but no furniture to use. Nothing.
The 2 sun loungers are covered in bird muck.
If you want to see what happens when an owner is only interested in the bookings and spends nothing on the place to maximise profits, stay here. We wouldn't recommend it though.
We understand that you can't please all the people all the time, but Villa Casa Attack was a disaster for us. We stay in apartments twice a year in Spain, and have for the last 4 years.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Seeing it in the rear view mirror as we left for. The airport
Liked least: Too long a list
Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
Jul 13, 2016
As the owner I made every effort with our guests to solve their issues , they had a late arrival and we do offer welcome packs on request we have a management staff on hand to deal with any issues and they were round the following morning on request of the guests that they did not come before 10.00am as they would still be sleeping and did not wish to be disturbed by my management representative . we comply with strict rental licence agreements on hygiene and cleaning and it's regrettable that if even a spec of fruit or sugar left out will attract ants in southern Spain . I removed furniture from the terraces for child safety reasons on rooftops where they have a tendency to climb onto chairs and tables close to balcony heights , if I was offering an adults only villa this would be different and I accept that it's not ideal but I consider safety first to children . I accept some of the issues are something I am
Now as the owner will address immediately with new beds and furniture although I have never had an issue with other guests and insects . We certainly categorically do NOT have a cockroach problem , this would have been raised by other guests and certainly the cleaning staff would have informed me of this . My other guests know that I don't just consider the financial income and I make every effort to make sure people have a great holiday , I am
Now in the process of renewing the beds , sofa and a full recheck on General Maintainence , this is done on a regular basis but I do apologise and accept that from time to time things get broken without my knowledge and we do try to keep up with things with minimal disruption to guests . Im sorry that our guests on this occasion did not have a better experience , it always baffles me as the owner to read such damming reviews straight after a 10/10 review in the same villa the week before !!,, I take all reviews seriously and of course look at where we can improve and I will certainly forward this review to my property management and address where we seem to have gone wrong on this occasion .
Dianne M
“Mrs”
Reviewed June 9, 2016 for a stay in June 2016
people found this review helpful

Wow this place is amazing our first family holiday with the grandchildren and it was fantastic everything we needed had been supplied two great pools in the court yard so right out side the door this villa is the only one of 4 rented so it was very quiet and we had the pool to our selves the neighbours are lovely and very helpful a short walk to the beach and bars vist meditarano for a fab 3 course meal for about 12ppp

Casa-Atac...
“It was so wonderful for us at this property.”
Reviewed May 29, 2016 for a stay in May 2016
person found this review helpful

We arrived to lit, clean and welcoming villa. We had the best holiday mind you we were in such high spirit due to our situation, but never the less, beside some internet problem which effected the T.V. as well which was a server problem and out of owner's hand, which was fixed a day before we left, it is a lovely air-conditioned through out villa well equipped and a great swimming pool which we put to use due to T.V. Problem.
We were glad about the T.V. And internet problem at the end, because we did so much more.
I would recommend this place for anyone.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Nigel3010
Littlehampton, United Kingdom
“Lovely villa ruined”
Reviewed April 4, 2016 for a stay in March 2016

This is a lovely villa, however it is poorly equipped in need of being looked after better and cleaner. There was no vacuum cleaner to clean the carpets the settees were covered with throws that need cleaning. The heater/air conditioner did not heat. there were no instructions on anything and we had to contact the agent to get the TV to work and be told that it did not work very well and needed to be disconnected from the power and re-connected to get it to work, they were however very helpful. the window over the shower in the bath of the on suit is rotting and flakes of wood fall off when showering. I think with better looking after this could be a fantastic villa and Majacor is a great place to stay.

Liked best: the location
Liked least: quality of furnishings
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
Apr 4, 2016
We are sorry to read your review , the television system has been checked and found to be working perfectly , the air conditioning heating applies to the bedrooms only and all work , we are currently going under a major refurb in the bathrooms this year and the rugs have just been added very recently for the guests comfort in winter with marble floors , we take all our customers comments seriously and will have a major review on your comments , I would of as the owner been happy to refund you your money in full had you contacted me before writing your review and supplied the vacuums cleaner immediately had I known previously to your review but as I did not hear from you with your comments during your stay I assumed all was well , we try to rectify any issues immediately if we are informed and would have certainly gone out of our way to clarify any missing instructions .
Yours faithfully
Keith Atack
Owner
Andy T
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Best Kept Secret”
Reviewed August 18, 2015 for a stay in August 2015
people found this review helpful

Not sure I should be writing this review as I am letting the cat out of the bag!

I booked to go Villa Atack and the area, based on a picture of the villa from the website and a recommendation about Mojacar from a guy I used to work with in 1981! (probably now deceased so I wouldn't be able to blame him).
The holiday was to celebrate my 50th birthday and the party of 6 included, myself and my wife, my eldest daughter 23, middle daughter 20 + boyfriend, and my 17 year old daughter.
Given the gender imbalance of the party, my lack of research was a bit reckless, with the potential gravity of repercussions from an incorrect decision immense!
Shortly after booking I decided to do more in depth research, but apart from the information I got from the owner, (who was very helpful and responded quickly) and scant information from the internet, it was not looking good.
I was starting to get concerned, I asked loads of people in the UK about Mojacar, "where" being the only response. What had I done???

Actually I had booked the best family holiday we have had since the girls were too small to know the difference between a great one and a shocker!

Villa - in the words of my wife, a real home from home. She normally only wants to stay for maximum 10 days and usually by day 7 is saying how much she misses the dog and starts packing to leave 7 days later. Not this time, she said at the end, "I don't really want to go home", its a miracle!!!

Location - Well if you can get three daughters, the ages of mine to walk down to the beach every day and the bars and restaurants ever evening without moaning then it can't be that far.

Night life - The real big surprise, plenty of really good restaurants, some great beach bars and even a nightclub (varied age group but not for me).

The old town is lovely, you can catch a bus there every half an hour or go up the coast or down the coast by bus. There is a small shopping centre and plenty of cafe's etc.

Most of all its really relaxing, the beaches are not over crowded and you see very few English tourists, which is why I am not sure I should be writing this review. But there I have done it!

In the words of Arnie - "I will be back"!
Andy from Birmingham UK (not the plastic one in the US).

Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Nothing
Traveling group: Large Group
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
TwinkleMu...
“Fantastic place to stay”
Reviewed July 18, 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

We all loved this villa. Great location,, not right on the main strip up an easy walking distance to all bars and restaurants in the area. Beach at the bottom of the road and a supermarket (very handy!).

Villa was cleaned and well equipped and such a lovely space. My 10 month old had loads of space to crawl around in and was perfectly safe.

Pool was amazing, a good size and nice smaller baby pool too. We were in the pool so much we all started to look a bit prune like!

Both the owner and the management company were extremely helpful during booking and during our stay, all requests and questions were dealt with promptly and professionally.

We will definitely be back!

Traveling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing