“Great place!”
Review of Finer Diner

Finer Diner
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Nestled between highway 333 and St Margaret’s Bay, The Finer Diner is a popular stop all year long. This quaint eatery is a welcoming licensed restaurant featuring classic diner fare, Nova Scotian favorites, and playful daily specials. You will find interesting Fine Art painting and sculpture in an old fashioned setting with incredible views of the historic fishing inlet called Boutilier’s Cove. Guests can enjoy a sunset meal on our covered patio, or a slice of our homemade pie in a cozy booth. The diner is a renovated general store and has been the heartbeat of Hackett’s Cove for over 100 years. We look forward to serving you.
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Along the scenic drive to Peggy's Cove this place is a must stop for lunch or dinner. Best seafood chowder we experienced on our trip!

Reviewed September 13, 2013

Most foods were deep-fried or had mashed potatoes--no other choices--very bland-waitress forgot we were there--

Reviewed September 11, 2013

Had two meals in this restaurant, the menu had a good selection and was very good to eat.
Great location overlooking a small harbour.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

I have been to Finer Diner many times and it is always great fresh food & wonderful service. I always take friends & family out here when I take them to Peggys Cove. My boyfriend had the Lobster Club on our last trip and it was perfect.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Stopped here today on our way back from Peggy's Cove. Very delicious meal!! Very peaceful, sat across from Hackett Bay and viewed all the boats in the bay.
I had a Lobster Roll with cole slaw and fries...the best fries I've ever ate.
My husband had a turkey clubhouse, with real sliced turkey not processed.
Wonderful place to eat.