“AMAZING!!”

Alejandras Bar Grill
Cuisines: International, Bar, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Traditional home made food made to order upon request and served daily Breakfast lunch and evening meals Available one thing we do is good food and served in a timely fashion great food takes a little longer to get perfect. come and see us
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Arranged an 80th Birthday suprise for our mom and so glad we held it at the Alejandra. Jackie & Conrad were absolutely amazing. Nothing was too much trouble. Food was spectacular. There were 18 of us in total, including one baby and one 3 year old, and everyone said what a fantastic meal we had. Food was excellent, and service was amazing. Would not hesitate in recommending it to anyone!

Reviewed February 17, 2013

Food was phenomenal. We had Sunday dinner, I had chicken and my husband beef. It came with huge Yorkshire pudding ( never tried it before) gravy, veggies, mashed potato, stuffing, potato wedges.
Then we saw a large list of dessert. So we had to try! I had banatoffe pie and hubby had chocolate cake both excellent. Totally recommendable!! Wish we had a place like this where we live.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

All ok .home made food lovely people . Able to use wi . They make everyone feel very welcome . The choice of food great .

Reviewed January 18, 2013

We stopped here on more than one occassion for a breakfast or just for drinks. There is always a friendly welcome and a few pointers on the area if you ask. I highly recommend the Fresh Orange Juice which is squeezed in front of you. Amazing. Unfortunately we didn't get chance to have an evening meal but judging from the breakfasts I imagine the food would be good. I highly recommend and will definitely visit again.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

Having read the very positive reviews and due to its close proximity to where we were staying (Club Marina) we opted to go here one evening for a meal, having ‘sussed out’ the menu earlier in the day when we stopped for a cup of tea. Service was relaxed and friendly, which I would expect for a restaurant of this size (seats 32 inside) and there was a good choice of food, as well as quite a few daily specials on the board.

I had the half rack of ribs with Jack Daniels sauce (one of the specials) and it was superb – far better than the previous ribs I had had in another restaurant in Silencio which were dry and tasteless. The meat from these ribs just fell off the bone, and the JD sauce was delicious. My mum opted for the beer battered cod, served with chips and mushy peas (too much of a plateful for her to totally finish off), while my partner had lamb shank served with mashed potato and a selection of four vegetables. The latter meal provided a bit of disappointment and that was only because there was too much gravy served with the dish for my partner’s liking (perhaps better served in a sauce dish so individuals can control the amount of gravy they wish to have?). Nevertheless, the meat like the ribs was very tender, and when we asked for tartare and mint sauce to go with the lamb and fish, this was not a problem and a good portion of each was swiftly provided to the table.

Drinks here were very reasonable and if your eyes are bigger than your belly, the homemade cakes and desserts look very tempting. I was eyeing up the carrot cake but didn’t have room, but will look to have a piece with a cuppa before heading back to the UK!

1  Thank Gastronomic_Gal