“Fantastic Food & Service”

Alejandras Bar Grill, Costa del Silencio
Cuisines: Bar, European, British
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Sheffield, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic Food & Service”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

We had many meals here, excellent fresh, home cooked food, the service is second to none, Jackie & Conrad are very busy but still have time to make you very welcome and feel at home, and you must try the Cake menu.....Home made cakes you will die for !!!

The Alejandra should be on the excursion list along with Loro & Siam Park.

Alejandra is worth a 4 hour flight from UK Just for the food, we will definatley be back again

Wayne & Lynne Sept 2012

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank WayneLynne

Plymouth, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

I have been to Silencio quite a few times with my Husband and other occasions with my Mother and Sister. We always visit Alejandra's as the food is lovely. The English breakfast is enough to keep you going all day. Nothing is too much trouble for Jackie and Conrad. My Mum is celiac and they quite happily changed certain foods to make her a delicious meal. You must try it !!!!

Visited June 2012
2 Thank Jan J
Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
“Excellent Meals and Service”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

Had many meals here at Alejandra's excellent home made food from Breakfasts to Chicken Kebabs, Steak Ale Pie, Cornish Pasties absolutely lovely and cakes to die for - Conrad and Jackie you are the tops as service is second to none !!! We definitely will be back for more.

2 Thank DawnMaria13
Sunderland, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Simply the Best”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

everything served in this restauant is fresh fresh fresh and all so very tasty it as I said at the top Simply the Best well worth a visit you won´t be disappointed. Tom & Jean August 2012

1 Thank Jean L
Blackpool, United Kingdom
“Nicest food in silencio”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

I would tell all my friends the only place to eat in silencio is Alejandra Bar-grill as the food is just amazing lovely home cooked food, lovely service from both the chef and the waiter I stayed in tenerife for 2 weeks and was glad to find this restaurant I went back every single day of my stay I have 2 children who also ate very well when we found this restaurant my eldest daughter was so happy with her food that she wanted to have the same every single night I found this restaurant to be the cleanest one i had walked into i would not bother looking anywhere else would just say go straight to this one i assure the food is out of this world :)

1 Thank Dawn A