“Excellent” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Alejandra Cafe Bar and Grill

Alejandra Cafe Bar and Grill
Cuisines: European, British, Bar, Cafe, International, Pub
Good for: Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Plymouth, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

I have been to Silencio quite a few times with my Husband and other occasions with my Mother and Sister. We always visit Alejandra's as the food is lovely. The English breakfast is enough to keep you going all day. Nothing is too much trouble for Jackie and Conrad. My Mum is celiac and they quite happily changed certain foods to make her a delicious meal. You must try it !!!!

Visited June 2012
2 Thank Jan J

Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
“Excellent Meals and Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

Had many meals here at Alejandra's excellent home made food from Breakfasts to Chicken Kebabs, Steak Ale Pie, Cornish Pasties absolutely lovely and cakes to die for - Conrad and Jackie you are the tops as service is second to none !!! We definitely will be back for more.

2 Thank DawnMaria13
Sunderland, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Simply the Best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

everything served in this restauant is fresh fresh fresh and all so very tasty it as I said at the top Simply the Best well worth a visit you won´t be disappointed. Tom & Jean August 2012

1 Thank Jean L
Blackpool, United Kingdom
“Nicest food in silencio”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

I would tell all my friends the only place to eat in silencio is Alejandra Bar-grill as the food is just amazing lovely home cooked food, lovely service from both the chef and the waiter I stayed in tenerife for 2 weeks and was glad to find this restaurant I went back every single day of my stay I have 2 children who also ate very well when we found this restaurant my eldest daughter was so happy with her food that she wanted to have the same every single night I found this restaurant to be the cleanest one i had walked into i would not bother looking anywhere else would just say go straight to this one i assure the food is out of this world :)

1 Thank Dawn A
Jersey, United Kingdom
“Excellent Food and Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

Just got back home from another lovely holiday in Tenerife. We have stayed in Costa del Silencio many times, but had never eaten in this restaurant. Most of the time when I am on holiday I try not to eat in the English restaurants, and mainly opt for the Spanish establishments - But Alejandra is amazing.

We ate there on four separate occasions during our 10 night stay, once for breakfast, once for lunch and twice for dinner, and every meal was superb, and the service was excellent!

Couldn't recommend this place enough!