“Great quiz and cheap drinks.”
Review of Marilyns

Marilyns
Cuisines: British
Description: Brilliant Friendly Little Pub A Little Taste Of Home
Description: Brilliant Friendly Little Pub A Little Taste Of Home
Reviewed April 4, 2013

we popped in here for a drink after a meal towards the end of our holiday.l. I am glad we did as we had a great time. Very friendly staff and great atmosphere. They kept my cardigan that I had left behind the previous evening for me. (Forgetting it had nothing to do with alcohol!!!!!)
Will have a drink here next time we are in Costa Del Silencio.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

First time we went loved it my family have been going for years they go everyday love the staff the owners are the nicest people even when you have a special occasion they even put on all the food so all you need to so is just turn up they even put karaoke on for the entertainment Brilliant

Reviewed March 24, 2013

Been going here for at least the last three years and its the best bar in silencio by a long way. 1euro thirty for a glass of wine(Red Chilled as long as you ask) and a great bunch of people. lovely owners- Mike-Suzanne and Alex. Suzanne ran us back to the airport so worth asking if shes available. Fab place cant wait to see you all again

Reviewed January 11, 2013

If you're in Costa del Silencio this little bar in the Las Gaviotas complex is a great place for a drink and chill out. Away from the road and overlooking the complex pool (not available for bar customers use unfortunately) you can sit and watch the world go by knowing that the kids are safe from traffic. Just up the road from Alondras Park and Club Marino hotels Mike and his staff show all the sport channels and have music in the evenings. Look out for the statue at the junction of the main road in Silencio and you'll see the pool surrounded by bushes. Marilyn's is also on Facebook.
By the way Cooper's Rest next door is also a nice place to get a bite to eat... Tell Cath I sent you!!!

Reviewed November 10, 2012

This is a small, British-run bar near the Coral Mar complex in Costa Silencio. Went here one evening to get a couple of coffees after having a meal and was abruptly told by the barmaid/owner when placing our order at the table that hot drinks were not served in the evening, only beer and soft drinks. And was then swiftly told to order and pay for drinks at the bar – no table service here. So, we 'obeyed' and ordered a couple of small beers and a coke, which came to under €2.00.

The cheapness of the beer (and I assume football on the TV when it’s on) seems to be the major draw to this place (lots of references to this fact in previous reviews), as unless you are happy to be spoken to by a rude woman I cannot understand why anyone would wish to go here. We only had a few sips of our drinks and promptly left, never to return again...cheap beer isn't everything to all British tourists.

1  Thank TheDiscerningGourmet