“If you are looking for a resort for peace...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

AJVS123
London, United Kingdom
“If you are looking for a resort for peace & quiet, this is the place for you!”
Reviewed February 26, 2018 for a stay in February 2018

This resort is quiet and I mean you can hear a pin drop! It is exactly what I wanted but may be too quiet for some. Mind you I stayed in February which has mixed weather but even in half term week I only saw a handful of children.
The resort is clean and very well maintained and the pool is stunning, one of the best pools I have ever seen.
The apartment was clean, tidy and well equipped for basic cooking an added bonus was the dishwasher. There was also a washing machine in the bathroom which I didn't use for my 6 night stay. The bed is huge and very firm, a little too firm but the sofa was very comfortable. I had to ask for additional blankets as the apartment does get quite cold at night but this must be usual for this time of the year. The view from the apartment was lovely overlooking the pool and Mount Teide in the background.
The hosts Sandro & Nathalie were most welcoming and accommodating, recommending good local restaurants, supermarkets, tourist attractions etc and were always on hand for any questions I had. I enjoyed the walks along the coastline to Montana Amarilla which is mini hike but so worth it for the breath-taking views.
I would stay again for some rest & respite, it definitely ticked the box.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing