My boyfriend found a very good offer in the Internet and so we visited the island. The staff has been extraordinary friendly and helpfull. Rooms were clean and very spacious. It was very calm because at the moment they rennovate the chalets up the hill. Due to this we could not use all activities. But after the rennovation its gonna be the best place to be in Penang. They have got two pools. We prefer the one at the Spa because of it's great view. Because of a huge amount of jellyfish we have not been allowed to use the beach. The ferry to the mainland is free for guests and on the mainland there is a bus to Georgetown starting at the queens bay mall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful tropical island set amidst virgin jungle, Pulau Jerejak is every nature lover's dream come true! Coupled with her rich historical background, a holiday here promises to be refreshingly different.Relics and artifacts share a home with the rich flora and fauna of this island.Get ready for an adventure as you step into one of the few remaining rainforests of Malaysia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Cancelon, Ctrip TA, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Jerejak Rainforest Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jerejak Rainforest Hotel Bayan Lepas
- Jerejak Hotel Penang
- Jerejak Rainforest Resort Penang/Bayan Lepas