Fiesta Americana Hacienda San Antonio El Puente Cuernavaca
  • Pool
Hotel Huayacan(Jiutepec)
Camino Real Sumiya(Cuernavaca)
  • Pool
All reviewssugar millmexico citybreakfast and dinnerhigh ceilingsbeautiful hotellush gardensbusiness traininghistoric locationhaciendaweddingchapelpropertygymcuernavacafountainarchitectureretreat
Reviewed March 29, 2014

I was brought here for a business event in which we had to develop a plan. The place was excellent to complete that task. The landscaping work they have done with the property is amazing; from a sugar mill many years ago to a great hotel in the present. The staff was very helpful always, the food was vey tasty, the room comfortable. The wifi internet was ALWAYS reliable. If you stay during the weekdays is much better than the weekend because the place is a favborite for weddings and other special events during the weekend. Besides, lots of people from Mexico City come here to relax during the weekend. The town of Xochiltepec is not really great for sightseen but I found it safe to walk around. It seems that the hotel prices are a bit high but our group got a very good price because we were using weekdays. One minor particular issue that I did not understand, every day after the hotel cleaned my room they would miss one towel, either the hands towal or the bathroom floor towel, etc. I found this odd.

Room Tip: If you are staying on a weekend, get a room away from the party area, the pool and the chapel, unless you feel like joining the celebration!!
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 22, 2014

I grew up going to this hacienda from Mexico City almost every weekend back in the 70's and then it was owned by a family, the place was just kept clean but service was amazing, many parts of the property were just abandoned and blocked, what this corporation has done with the property itself is remarkable I was there 3 years ago and the food was good, we did not stayed in the hotel my wife and I just stopped by just because I was curious about it, I'm really surprised to read about the bad service, I'm sure when the remodeling and all that is done they could probably focus and honor the Mexican tradition of courtesy and best service. If I can make a suggestion bring back the "Fronton" people would love it ("If you re-build it they will come") :-)

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 17, 2013

I agree with most of the reviewers: the property is beautiful.
It is too bad the rates they charge for resorts at La Riviera Maya or New York, and San Andrrés is neither.
In addition to that please do not stay at this hotel if you want to rest or are not invited to the wedding on site.
We arrived on Saturday at 4 pm, and as soon as we got there we could hear the music of the wedding on site. We asked the front desk until what time it would go on and the answer was, very casual, until 1 am!!
1 am when you want to spend a relaxing night away from the city????
The music was driving us crazy by 11 pm!!!!
The hotel should let potential guests know about this when you make a reservation.
NEVER COMING BACK!!!!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lal6
Reviewed October 22, 2013

We were here for a wedding and wow the grounds are beautiful! It truly is breathtaking. Every morning we saw the grounds keepers raking up the leaves, planting flowers, and cleaning the pool. Yes, there are leaves in the pool but that doesn't stop anyone from going in for a dip and it doesn't mean that it's not being cleaned. The hotel is a huge garden filled with lush trees, there is nothing you can do about the leaves falling especially in the fall. The rooms were extremely roomy and the architecture was beautiful. The chapel onsite was also a beautiful sight to see. The hotel is in the middle of a small town, so outside the hotel there isn't much but it is a short drive to the downtown area. The breakfast brunch was more than any brunch you will find in the US and it was so tasty. The hotel is a bit pricey but it is worth it.

Room Tip: We had a room on the first floor. The rooms with the balcony have an ipod dock in the room.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 9, 2013

What can I say, this is the most beutiful Hacienda that I have ever stayed in. The service was wonderful. The place is to dream of. You can't imagine such a great place. I think that it is a little expensive. When it was privately owned it was cheaper and the rooms were better decorated. The rooms are good for what you stay in them, ask for pillows as they are horrible.
the service people are so kind.

One thing is that the mini bar is locked and you have to call the reception fof them to open it.

for couples is a very romantic place to stay, they have a Spa, but didn't have the time to try it. :(
if you want to use the spa you have to make an appointment in advanced because the person in charge is not at the premises.

PLEASE IF YOU EVER HAVE THE CHANCE TO STAY AT THIS HACIENDA, JUST ENJOY!!!!!!

Room Tip: spa: call in advance they are still remodeling the other restaurant ask for pillows, and for them to open the mini bar when you get to your room. Nothing is in the mini bar. Either you order room service or just go to the little tienditas that are right outside the hotel for munchies and refreshments.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple