Stayed 5 nights in the end of November/2013 and no doubt it was a high point in our journey (group of 3 friends) around Seychelles: for the kindness of the family that owns the Guesthouse; for the waiters, always in a good mood; for the excellent food served at breakfast and dinner (at the Capricorn Restaurant) - good portions, fresh fish, vegetables, lots of local fruit, honest and tastefull cooking of criole inspiration. Villas are quite simple in terms of decoration but spacious, clean, with a fully-equiped kitchen and a bathroom. The lack of air-conditioned was a concern at first but the fan in the ceiling did the job better than expected and kept mosquitos away. There's a minimarket very close and a bus stop right next to the GH entrance. I'd definitelly recomend it for families or small groups of friends looking for a relaxed place to stay with very good value for the money. Liked it so much I hope one day I'll be able to come back...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Islander Guest House is a small family-run hotel. We are located on a property of more than 4,000sq metres of flat land at Anse Kerlan Beach, in the north-west coast of Praslin, one of the world's most beautiful tropical islands. The Islander Hotel offers comfortable relaxation in a holiday home of your choice, in self-contained Creole style bungalows, ranging from Standard to Family Villa. All accommodations stand proudly amongst well-tended lush gardens, filled with a riot of flowering shrubs. The Islander Hotel has its own private parking. A tortoise-pen is found close to the parking area and guests can feed them from the nearby grasses or leaves. The reception offers assistance for all your holiday requirements, such as excursions, fishing trip, diving, car rental, taxis, and more. The beach is a few steps away, providing the ultimate enjoyment of sun, sea and sand practically on your doorstep, and capping most every day with glorious sunsets. There you can find a newly built gazebo in the Balinese style, with beach beds, chairs and tables, shower, and other amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Islander Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Islanders Guest House Hotel Anse Kerlan
- Islander Hotel Seychelles/Praslin Island