2,620 results
All reviews golf course junior suite our honeymoon anse georgette beach on the rocks main restaurant half board play golf diva restaurant main beach buffet restaurant kids club nest restaurant every hour beach bar star resort tennis courts
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We have just spent 5 nights in a junior suite at the Constance Lemuria. It’s hard to know where to start because everything about our stay was incredible. To start with, the welcome to the hotel is great. The staff take time to explain all about how your stay will work and are fantastically friendly. We arrived before our room was ready and were invited to the VIP room where it was possible to relax, shower and have some refreshments before the room was ready. From then on we couldn’t fault a single aspect of the stay. The room was spacious and very comfortable. The location is beautiful and the facilities are terrific. The beach Anse Georgette is the best one available to hotel guests and one of the best on the island - go early to avoid the times where other boats anchor up (although even then it’s hardly crowded) and be careful in the sea (especially with kids) as the sea is more powerful than the colours suggest! Back in the creole cuisine, in particular, is delicious (have the curry and the red snapper). The best thing about our stay was the service - like nowhere else I have experienced. The staff are always on hand to assist and could not be friendlier. They are all very knowledgable and seem to take a lot of pride in their work. A really wonderful experience, thank you!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank 909jonathanh
LemuriaResort, General Manager at Constance Lemuria, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for this great review!
It is a great pleasure to read that you had a wonderful experience and I am pleased that we made your stay special.
I hope you will return to enjoy another visit to our beautiful property soon and it will be a pleasure to welcome you again.

Sunny regards from Seychelles,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed at the Constance for 9 nights at the beginning of September 2019. The rooms are refurbished and - except for a couple of missing details or still old elements in the bathroom - are comfortable. You may experience some small visitors in your room such as ants, etc. but as on every island - this is nature.

The gym facilities are ok, however need to be replaced in some time.

We are certified divers and looked forward to our dives (as we had a wonderful dive last year in August on Mahe). However, the conditions were not good and though they knew it, they took us out on the boat to a location were the reef was completely dead. Not a great experience.

The restaurants were overall good - however if you stay more than a week you might get bored with the breakfast variety or dinner offer in general. It would be nice if the offered dishes would have a stronger focus on regional cuisine and if local products were used more frequently.
DIVA restaurants is focused on Mediterranean cuisine and the dishes are high-quality.
We enjoyed the atmosphere and food in The Nest a lot - especially the staff was warm-hearted and we felt welcome. Martha and Santhosh stood out of the team, they tried to make every evening special and relaxing. Such employees make every stay unforgettable.

The management organized a special sunset evening for us and we were very impressed what they prepared for us. We would like to thank Mr Bruno Le Gac and his team for this experience and our relaxing stay.

Dear Guest,

I thank you very much for taking the time to share with us your experience regarding your recent stay at Constance Lemuria, Seychelles.

We highly value your feedback as it serves us in constantly reviewing and improving our services to enhance our guests’ satisfaction.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay at our property and all the services offered by our resort, surrounded by the beauty and harmony of this place.

We have also taken good note of your feedback on certain services of the hotel which were not up to your expectations. I want to mention that we take great pride in providing the best experience for our guests. Please rest assured we will take your comments to address those areas of improvement that you have mentioned.

Along with my team, I look forward to welcoming you back to Constance Lemuria in the very near future.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I Spent few days with my son in this beautiful Constance resorts we both have a wonderful time. He had enjoy the kids club, kids massage at the Uspa, bicycle ride around the resorts,he also experienced fill like a team member were he join the pastry department. Big thank you for everyone that had made his and my stay perfect.

Great food at Diva, the food at Takamaka excellent.

Big thank you to Mukunda takamaka. Sommelier Takamaka, Spa Team, Florida, Mila, Parwati ,Marinette and team, Great welcoming by Bruno Fernando, Jenny, Darren, big thanks to Jordana and team of the kids club Santosh, martha’ chef Marcus and Caroline nest. Fatima, ybu, nelly at the Reception, Akshay for the photo safari, Dilis at the Eco kiosk. Beautiful Anse Georgette.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Guest,

I am delighted to read your review and I would like to thank you personally for having taken the time to share your experience about the Constance Lémuria.

Your review is fantastic and I am more than sure that you have helped more viewers to make up their mind about their next holiday destination. It is especially pleasing to hear such lovely words about the caring service that you received from our dedicated team.

Thank you again for your appreciation.

I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you soon at the resort.

With kind regards,

Reviewed September 5, 2019

Praslin has some of the beautiful beaches in the world and Constance lemuria is a fantastic base to explore including the nearby beach , anse georgette . A special thanks to the reception staff at the hotel who are outstanding and the food at breakfast which is good especially the fruit . The grounds are beautifully kept and the bedrooms are superb as well . Food at the main restaurant is varied as well . Only fly in the ointment is that service at the nest restaurant is way too slow , it took us an hour to get our food which ruined it . But besides that all else was great . The hotel is also a great base from which to visit the island of la digue which is truly outstanding .

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank M M
LemuriaResort, Directeur général at Constance Lemuria, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for this great feedback of your recent holiday experience at Constance Lemuria Seychelles ; guest satisfaction is our number one priority and there is nothing better than achieving that. We are happy our hotel and staff were able to meet your needs during your stay.
I have also taken good note of your feedback on certain services of the hotel which were not up to your expectations and I apologize for that.

Reviewed September 4, 2019 via mobile

We had the most amazing experience at this hotel as part of our honeymoon. From the moment we arrived at the hotel and during our time there the service was outstanding. From the welcome massage, drinks, snacks and honeymoon presents, attention to every detail made our stay just perfect.
Extremely friendly and professional staff.
The setting is really stunning with two of the most beautiful beaches close by. As close to paradise you could get...All the restaurants are a true pleasure and the breakfast was the best I’ve ever had. It is such a place that will stay in your mind for a long time, still dreaming about coming back. Unfortunately I forgot my skirt in the room when we left but this was perfectly handled by the staff who sent it right away to Norway. Impressive!
I highly recommend this hotel to everyone. We loved every moment here and this is by far my number one hotel. A million thanks to everyone at the hotel who made our stay so memorable!

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank norwgirl
Constance L, Directeur général at Constance Lemuria, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for this great review!

Sincerely