I visited Seychelles for 5 days for my honeymoon and stayed for all 5 days at Cap Jean Marie. The first thing that strikes you once you reach it is that the place is more beautiful than the pictures. A picture is worth 1000 words , so the pics for this place speak everything.
The Chalets are very tastefully decorated and equipped with everything you could need. The kitchen is fully equipped and you can buy all the groceries at the near by stores where Terry will drive you any time you want. And right outside your chalet (less than 50 m) is GODs swimming pool with water so clear that you can actually see everything when it is a little calm. Its almost a private beach where you can go for a swim any time of the day and lie down at night and see so many stars , that you would not have seen in your whole life. The only thing you hear is the waves crashing at your feet and the wind . The place is highly recommended for everyone who wants to do nothing and just relax. (Man, I miss that peace :( )
And now for the pain points although not that painful is that place is quite far from the main Market of the Praslin but very near to the airport. But the buses stop very near to the place and Moreover Terry will drop and Pick you up even if you want to use the bus to visit Praslin. The Ferry is at the other end of the island but the hosts will make sure that you always get there before time at any time of the day.
In the end, the place is just simply perfect and is highly recommended to everyone.
Thanks a lot Terry and his whole family for making our trip the most memorable one. And we hope that we visit you again.
Manpreet & Harpreet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LOCATION: Cap Jean Marie Beach Villas situated at the north-west of the island of Praslin' on the beach front of ANSE KERLAN PRASLIN, is the perfect place to watch the setting of the sun the whole year round and as you step out of your Villas the pure white sandy beach, where turtles still lay their eggs in tranquility from September to February, caresses your feet. Cap Jean Marie villas, is a much loved family owned Villas, Just 3 individual and very spacious Villas, which are close on the beach, found amongst of coconut palm trees. Stepping out your Villas the pure white sandy beach which shoots across the pure white sandy beach over to the island of cousin-, cousine-Mahe-North Island and silhouette. Villas have been decorated in the natural Creole style; each Villas is well equipped the Villas are discretely positioned so that the wide verandah is not overlooked by your neighbor. Cap Jean Marie Villas are certainly one of the best secrets of Praslin' Island offering complete privacy to its guests and an atmosphere of total tranquility. Cap Jean Marie Villas are ideal for wedding and honeymooners and the perfect place for couples to escape the stresses of everyday life. Cap Jean Marie Villas, realize that couples, and honeymooners alike want to spend some quality time together, relaxing with the one you love, while the waves splash on the powder sand beach, watching the sunset. If you dreamed of a wedding on the beach lets us make your dream come true the sand, between your toes and the ocean and the sunset behind you. Our devoted family will do their utmost to ensure that your stay among us will be pleasant and enjoyable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Cap Jean Marie Beach Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cap Jean Marie Villas Hotel Anse Kerlan
- Cap Jean Marie Beach Villas Seychelles/Praslin Island