We spent a really amazing 7 nights at the Coco de Mer hotel on Praslin. The room was just superb: with al nice terrace, nice bathroom, large bed, and even a bath in the 'livingroom'! The rooms were cleaned tidy every day with flowers on the bed and in the bathroom. The roomservice was really luxurious, because they even lightened the lamps next to the bed in the evening! The breakfast buffet was magnicifent! Everything was available: eggs, bread, milkshake, fruit juice, fresh fruit, oatmeal, pancakes. It was everydag a feast to have breakfast in this hotel. There is a private beach, but it was not very 'attractive' because of the seaweed. We finished every day in the lounge with a nice cocktail. The buffet in the evening is rather pricy, but the 'A la carte bar' offers good alternatives. The pool is also nice. The 2hour hike up in the hills with guide Joseph is highly recommended. Praslin itself is a much more quiet island cfr to Mahé, with more beautiful nature.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beauty, safety, peace, tranquility and quality, surrounded by nature, and named after the unique Coco de Mer Palm tree which, although extremely rare, occurs in abundance in the tropical forests, around the Hotel. This traditional yet modern, four star hotel lies in over 200 acres of natural beauty on the edge of the Indian Ocean. Spacious grounds, comfortable rooms, private location and a friendly atmosphere offering spectacular views of the surrounding islands, forested mountainsides and glorious sunsets. Located on the 2nd largest island in the Seychelles, Praslin, at Anse Bois De Rose, on the South west coast • Distance from airport – 8 km (15 minutes by taxi). • Flight time from the main island, Mahé, is 15 minutes • 55 Minutes by high speed ferry boat Adjacent to the Coco De Mer, our junior suite wing, “the Black Parrot Suites”, are perched on an imposing granite rock out-crop, that offers magnificent views of the Indian Ocean and beyond. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Priceline, Agoda, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Coco de Mer - Black Parrot Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coco De Mer - Black Parrot Hotel Anse Bois De Rose
- Coco De Mer - Black Parrot Suites Seychelles/Praslin Island