We spent 4 nights in bliss! The hotel has no reception so we got maximum privacy going in and out. Our butler suggested and arranged excursions depending on availability and weather, she even arranged bath after a long day out.
The rooms in Maia are spacious but yet ours sometimes smelled a little off so pay attention to that when checking-in (which takes place in your room). In terms of cleanliness, i'd suggest that you ask to have checked when making a reservation; the pantry was a little dirty with stains and sticky cupboards. On the other hand the bed was so comfortable, you wouldn't want to get out of it. A buggy was always outside so we never had to wait. Our butler was great at preparing our breakfast and would give us our time when we needed our privacy. Don't expect much out of the main hotel restaurant though, guests usually go to Four Seasons and Banyan Tree for dinner and we did just that however we were always encouraged at Maia to ask for something that was not already on the menu and they prepared it for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Maia is more than a sanctuary, more than an escape and much, much more than a hotel. It is a place of physical, mental and spiritual awakening, a place of rediscovery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MrandMrsSmith, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your MAIA Luxury Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maia Luxury Hotel Anse Louis
- Maia Luxury Resort And Spa
- MAIA Luxury Resort & Spa Seychelles/Mahe Island