At luxury resorts people are used to excellent spas, nice locations, immaculate service, good food and paradize-looking beach. All of the above is present at Maia Resort. But there are things that need special attention. The most striking feature at Maia presently is a truly stunning chef, and very sincere hospitality of the buttlers, who attend to the villas. A gift of fresh lemongrass and handmade breadfruite chips as a farewell present was very touching.
Improvements, can be made at Maia, of course. For example it is advisable to quit using internal combustion engine buggies, the only visible reminders of modern urban life :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Maia is more than a sanctuary, more than an escape and much, much more than a hotel. It is a place of physical, mental and spiritual awakening, a place of rediscovery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, MrandMrsSmith, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your MAIA Luxury Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maia Luxury Hotel Anse Louis
- Maia Luxury Resort And Spa
- MAIA Luxury Resort & Spa Seychelles/Mahe Island