“Fastfood”

Pizza proff
Ranked #7 of 34 Restaurants in Lokken
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed August 1, 2018 via mobile

Always many people in line in this place, had to try it one night. They did only take cash, so i had to find a bank automat first! My kebabmix was ok, the fries was a bit overdone.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed April 23, 2017 via mobile

Very good base and well prepared pizza, quite unusual to find here, perhaps a bit to much filling if anything to improve! Will visit again.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed July 18, 2016 via mobile

Rating: 3.5 (good).

+ I especially liked the thick and crispy crust, and the rich tomatoe sauce.

+ Friendly staff and fast service.

+ Very decent prices.

− Not a very nice room; this is very much a takeaway place.

− The cheese was a bit dull, and the garlic dressing served with the kebab pizza was somewhat tasteless.

− I added champignons to my order, but got very few. The ones I got looked very fresh and had a nice texture though.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed March 28, 2016 via mobile

I had been in Denmark for a week on business and was craving a kebab and more luck than judgement stumbled into pizza prof and so glad I did.

A great tasty kebab chips salad and sauce, just what I was looking for.

Just lovely

Date of visit: March 2016
1  Thank booleyboy
Reviewed July 5, 2015

Quick and friendly service, but they messed up our order of three family sized pizzas, probably due to language difficulties. We did not discover the mistake until we were home. The two pizzas we ordered were delicious, but seafood pizza was not appreciated or in deed ordered by us!

Date of visit: July 2015