“Recomended”

Proper service
Good food
Friendly personel
Cheezy music :)
All in all my best resturant visit yet in Løkken

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed July 16, 2018 via mobile

I have visited the restaurant for lunch with my two friends. It was a very nice experience. I have ordered a vegetarian pizza and was very pleased. My friends ordered stake and were also very satisfied. Portion sizes are good. The stuff was very friendly and all could speak English. The price was affordable. Also the music was very nice.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

Recommend the breakfast menu to 4 pm. Food variety and sweets for dessert. Gentle staff. Quiet place.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed May 24, 2017

I've eaten there twice and was not impressed. Service took forever and the service was mediocre. The last time I went with a friend and just had a beer. We sat outside at night. My friend ordered a filet and the waiter brought a pork chop instead. When he came to ask my friend if he liked the meal my friend replied it was good. The waiter said "Thank god" and ran off. We never saw him again until it was time for the check.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed August 3, 2016 via mobile

I'll have to give a plus for reasonable prices and ok food. The service however is a huge minus: the staff were rude and unprofessional.

Date of visit: August 2016