“YUMMY ! !”
Review of Mama Feelgoods

Mama Feelgoods
Ranked #15 of 43 Restaurants in Birchington
Reviewed October 25, 2017

Asked the young lady at the museum desk where to eat and she said "opposite--the potato skins are YUMMY" and they were" as was everything else
Seat outside and in make for a very good experience

Reviewed October 21, 2017 via mobile

We had a very good lunch here. The best part was a Teapigs chai latte, definitely order this to drink if you go here.
Great place for babies. They have what looks like the Ikea high chair, which smaller babies can sit in. There's also a decent changing area in the toilet.
My husband had a chicken and bacon mayo sandwich, which was nice, and I had the Welsh rarebit, which was generous in portion size, I'd just would have liked it to have had more sauce on the bread.
The carrot cake was quite good too.
Service was good, there just seemed to be too many staff for the amount of work as there were a number sitting around.

Reviewed September 11, 2017

Visited fairly recently having first shopped in the Secret Garden Nursery on site.
Had afternoon tea. My friend had coffee and walnut cake which she found perfectly satisfactory and I opted for a Cream tea, which was absolutely yummy, very generous, very fresh scones and oodles of cream and jam PLUS butter - always a bonus!!
Good selection of teas and other drinks.
Well decorated in the modern vintage style, clean and nice, friendly atmosphere. Plus seating outside
Definitely plan to visit again

MamaFeelgoods, Owner at Mama Feelgoods, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2017

Thank you for your lovely review, glad you had a nice time.

Reviewed September 4, 2017 via mobile

I have visited mama feelgoods at the chalk pit many times and it is consistently excellent so how sad this is not the same! where are the wonderful home made cakes and excellent service! Certainly lacking here...

1  Thank Jane B
MamaFeelgoods, Owner at Mama Feelgoods, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2017

Hello Jane, I am sad to see your review please can you let me have a bit more information ... we do have the same range of homemade cakes as we do at our Bekesbourne site and expect our staff to give the same level of service .. so please let me know which day you visited and I will look into this further... Many thanks Maddie

Reviewed September 1, 2017

I came here with friends to enjoy a coffee and chat. I also had a cheese scone and butter which was served warm and was delicious. Other friends had cake which was equally delicious. The restaurant is in a purpose built building outside the Quex museum and is well decorated.