“Regulars book..”

Zara's
Ranked #3 of 40 Restaurants in Birchington
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Homecooked food everyday & fresh veg & a choice of desserts, Baguettes, Sandwiches, Jacket potatoes with various fillings served with salad & homemade coleslaw. Homemade soups & All day breakfasts,Kids menu
Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

They have a lot of returning customers who book to ensure they don't miss out, which certainly says something. Lovely friendly atmosphere and a warm welcome. We smelled the bacon as we passed the door whilst out shopping and then returned as we saw a table that luckily was available. We had a good hearty breakfast and tasty coffee which was just what we were after. We will go back ..if there is a table

2  Thank Mschoosie
There are newer reviews for Zara's

Reviewed February 18, 2014

Once you step inside this superb little cafe you are greeted with a very warm welcome from the gilr's!! The food is fresh and very tasty indeed! Whether you go for the full English or Roast you wont be disappointed!! A really great place in the heart of the village of Birchington on Sea!!

2  Thank glenn345
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Lovely littel cafe, very warm and welcoming. Varied Menu, fresh home cooked food. Good portion sizes and all service with a friendly smile.

2  Thank Kentjag
Reviewed January 5, 2014

Lovely people, fantastic atmosphere, amazing food...what more could you ask for? Zara's has it all! Whenever I come here I always have their breakfast #1 and can't deny that it's the best fry-up I've ever had! The Lincolnshire sausages in particular are my favourite! I'm a Londoner and have only come here so far for a quick meal when I've come to pick up or take my nan (who is also an avid regular) home, but whenever I come to this place, I feel as if I'm part of the Thanet crowd! A very well deserved number one indeed and highly recommended, for locals and tourists alike! Keep it up ladies! Your breakfast #1 is exactly that and I shall be down for another one soon!

2  Thank Robert L
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Popped in there Saturday morning for a birthday breakie to find a very warm welcome, bottle of bubbly and chocolates on the table. First class. Warm and friendly service, great food to boot!! Highly recommend this little cafe.

1  Thank Sharon D