“A nice little place to enjoy good coffee and traditional food”

Village Square Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed February 8, 2014

We visited this cafe on a couple of occasions when staying in the area. The coffee was excellent and the staff friendly and pleasant, and the lunches we had were very tasty and good value. They serve a good variety of English favourites, fry-ups and sandwiches.

3  Thank CeebeeNorfolk

Reviewed December 28, 2013

We stopped here for breakfast and had a tasty meal. I had a massive plate, which I couldn't finish, but the food was very good.

The service was very friendly. The cafe was quite busy which I think is a good sign.

It was very clean which I like. The decor was warm and welcoming.

The menu had sandwiches, jacket potatoes and home cooked meals too. Next time I'm hungry in birchington I'd like to try the lunch menu.

3  Thank E G
Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

went to this place for a breakfast and found it to be full of grease. Used to love this place it was good old fashioned dinners and non greasy breakfasts i shall go to Zaras in the future

Reviewed May 12, 2013

My husband and I are locals, we have visited this café now a few times for our breakfast and we have been met with very good service, the food has always been hot, plentiful and scrummy. Cannot say anymore other than this is where we will go from now onwards!!

3  Thank Trissie
Reviewed April 30, 2013

I go there every week & my family love it .the food is great & the staff bend over backwards to assist you

2  Thank 45,613