“Great Indian”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 14, 2012

We haven't eaten in the restaurant but this is always our go to place for Indian take-away because the food is always very good. We always pick up our take away and the restaurant always has a buzzing, cheery atmosphere. If you fancy a India meal out or take away I would definately recommend giving here atry!

1  Thank Danielle P

Reviewed August 12, 2012

Had a meal here because of the reviews on trip advisor I have had better but also worst!!! Service was very slow at times, food was average, buffet on a Sunday priced at £11.50 per person not including desert. Overall was fine.

Reviewed August 8, 2012

We visit Birchington a few times each year, and we always manage to fit in Tandoori Nite, although sometimes as a take-away, depending on timings and our plans! Of note is that on Sundays and Mondays they offer a buffet option. I`ts normally a Bhuna, Tikka massala, and another mild dish, but I always ask if I one of these can be substituted with one of my favourite hotter dishes instead, and they are always happy to oblige! The staff are always freindly and helpful, food always good, an excellent all round restaurant. Enjoy!

Reviewed May 30, 2012

Lovely selection of dishes,great Thali if you can,t make up your mind!

Reviewed May 9, 2012

Really good wide menu. we have been serveral times and each time over the years have enjoyed it. i love the poppodoms they bring out with all the chutneys and dips, in my opinion my fav bit! the rices are always cooked to perfection, i try to copy there fragrent rice at home but can never beat theres! also the hot towels at the end of a meal are a nice finishing touch which not every where offers! the meat in the dishes aswel is always really succulent and never chewy. i try to have a different main each time i come because they offer such a good range of flavours.