Warner Leisure Hotels Nidd Hall Hotel
$166
Ascot House Hotel Harrogate(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
$104
$185
$99
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Crowne Plaza Harrogate(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
$83
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $96/night.

$69
$67
  • Pool
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $85/night.

Premier Inn Harrogate Town Centre Hotel(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
$83
PremierInn.com
$71
  • Pool
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of $113/night.

Old Swan Hotel(Harrogate)
$87
$85
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $97/night.

Travelodge Harrogate(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
$48
Travelodge
    1,535 results
    All reviewssignature roomterrace restauranteast wingevening entertainmententertainment teamhistoric roomsballroom dancingdaytime activitiestribute bandgames roomnorthern lightsrifle shootingwarner leisurethe main housemain restaurantleisure centreafternoon tea
    Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We booked this hotel due to its location we were a party of seven celebrating a 60th. The hotel is a perfect getaway very quite location with superb gardens, lake and numerous outdoor activities which include archery, rifle shooting, indoor pool, small 9 hole golf, bowls and croquet. First class food and the staff were great nothing was to much trouble could not fault it at all.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
    rogertriggs, Guest Relations Manager at Warner Leisure Hotels Nidd Hall Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for sending such kind, enthusiastic compliments, we certainly appreciate hearing them.
    Your positive feedback allows us to know our efforts are really appreciated and you enjoyed your stay at Nidd Hall.

I sincerely hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We recently went to Nidd Hall for the weekend. We have been there several times before and really enjoyed it. However this time was a disappointment. We met our friends there who were there for 3 nights. We could only do 1 night this year but managed to get a nice room in the courtyard. We said we were coming to suprise our friends the girl said fine. They were going to email the restaurant to add two more settings to their existing 4 table. We went to dinner and the manager in the restaurant did not know anything about it so they quickly had to find a table and two chairs to add to their table. We had our meal which was very good as always. We then went to the entertainment room where again their table should have had two extra chairs added and again they knew nothing about it. I said fine where would our table have been anyway thinking if it was not to far away from our friends that would be ok. He checked on the list and we did not even have one so would have had to have sat in the bar area. They put two extra chairs in the area but we had to move everytime other guests needed to go to the bar. after the show we went to the bar to get drinks we ordered 1 becks 1 Budweiser 1 Diet Coke 1 martini and lemonade and 2 large glasses of white wine.The barman asked which wine my friends husband said just dry white ( not being a expert on wines) we got our drinks the bill came to £31.25. On reflection we thought that was expensive so queried it. We were told the wine we were given was called your You and me Albarin and it was £9.15 per glass. We checked the wine list on the bar and it was not listed the only wine in there was the house white at £6 for a large glass. We then checked the table menus it was there but only gave the bottle price not the glass price which was £25. I emailed the hotel to tell them about this matter, I got an email back saying they were sorry for the errors in the dining room and concert room but regarding the bar it would be impossible to tell everyone guest the price of drinks it would take to long. Surely we would have been offered the house white or at least been told the one we were being sold was over £9 . In the email we were told that the most expensive wine they served was £7.10 so he could,not understand why we were quoted £9. We were not quoted £9 we were charged £9.10. I then emailed the hotel a copy of the bar receipt to prove it. To,date I have had no reply. We were extremely disappointed by this outcome and as much as we like Nidd Hall we will not be returning to this Warner hotel

Room Tip: Court yard rooms are large and clean
    Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
    rogertriggs, Guest Relations Manager at Warner Leisure Hotels Nidd Hall Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your feedback it is extremely disappointing that your stay did not meet your expectations. I was sorry to learn
    that you feel you should have been informed of the bar price regarding the wine and as such paid more that you would have liked.

I have forwarded your comments to the bar team for their input and action, you can rest assured we do attempt to offer a first class
    service and I sincerely apologise if you feel we failed on this occasion.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was my first visit to a Warner hotel, I was taking my elderly parents for a long weekend to celebrate my mum's birthday. They have been to many of Warner's hotels over the years and this is one of their favourites. It is a lovely building, a bit of a rabbit warren, and we all got a bit confused about whether we had to go up or down to get to some of the places! My room was a good size, a Signature room, and there was a bottle of wine, crisps and large cookies waiting for me. Plenty of tea and coffee and fresh milk and bottled water in the fridge - a lovely touch. The grounds are beautiful and we took advantage of the guided walk. Plenty of activities, archery, bowling, putting, walking, swimming, dancing, etc - so much to do.The staff are helpful and friendly. We had a lovely lady, Mira, who served up in the dining room. Great choice of food. We were there during the royal wedding weekend and they put on a lovely lunch buffet on the day. The weather was fabulous, which really added to the great weekend. There was entertainment every night, on Saturday there was a Glen Miller tribute big band, who were amazing. The entertainment staff at the hotel are excellent - so much talent, and energy! I would definitely go back. Just a pity there isn't a Warner hotel in Scotland!

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
    1  Thank geecee55

Thank you for your wonderful feedback and yes the Royal weekend was a massive success.
    You clearly enjoyed everything we had on offer which is pleasing to note.

I will pass on your thanks to Mira and all the team and I sincerely hope we will be able to welcome
    you back in the future.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We have just returned from a three day Holiday at Nidd hall .
    Perfect weekend and perfect weather. The staff cannot do enough for us . We had Ann amazing day and watched the royal wedding then sat on the gorgeous terrace garden and enjoyed pins and an afternoon tea . Felt like royals ourselves .
    Amazing entertainment and spa staff were fantastic

1  Thank Gee_Gees

Thank you so much for your fantastic feedback and yes we have had so many lovely comments
    regarding the Royal weekend.
    I am pleased to learn that you felt team were great and the entertainment was to your liking.

I will of course pass on your comments to all the team, they really do appreciate them.

Reviewed May 19, 2018 via mobile

My wife, myself and an elderly lady friend visited Nidd Hall from Monday 14th.May until Friday 18th.May.
    We are frequent guests at a number of Warner hotels and we visited Nidd Hall last September. On our recent visit we noticed a definite decline in service and standards since last September.
    My wife and I were staying in a "Signature" room and were given only one key. A second key was not available no matter how often we asked. There was only one chair in the room and requests for a second chair was ignored. There were no draw units so storing four days worth of clothing for two adults was interesting. We waited for over an hour in the "Pavilion" bar for our food order to arrive and was wrong when it finally did. Our elderly friend was in an "Historic" room on the top floor of the main building. The surfaces of the dressing table and bedside unit were greasy and sticky. Attention to detail doesn't seem to be a Warner consideration at this location.
    We had already pre-booked for another four days later in the year but I think this will be seriously considered as a cancellation.

2  Thank gotherage1
    rogertriggs, Guest Relations Manager at Warner Leisure Hotels Nidd Hall Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent break . I am sorry the stay did not meet your expectations and will take the
    issues you raise to this weeks team meeting, particularly your comments regarding room furniture and housekeeping standards.
    You can rest assured we always value our guests feedback and would like to address your concerns as quickly as possible.

Thank you once again for your comments we certainly do appreciate them.