“Great family week”
other traveler has booked this property
Master Bedroom Lounge
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Master Bedroom
Outlook from balcony
Dining area
Dressing table in master bedroom
Entrance veranda
View from lounge to Balcony overlooking landscaped pond and seating area
Kitchen
En suite to master bedroom
Main bathroom
En suite to master bedroom
Patio area
Welcome to our 5* holiday park!
Lounge
View of beach from cliff top
Map of the Park
Indoor pool
Indoor pool
Terrace near restaurant, pool and activities
Adventure golf
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Tracey C
“Great family week”
Reviewed August 28, 2018 for a stay in August 2018

We had a brilliant week in hopton the caravan was gorgeous, clean tidy and well presented. It was in a great position, close to all the amenities and beach. We would love to come back again xx

Aug 29, 2018
Thank you for your lovely review and for looking after my little home from home. I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay and everything was to your satisfaction. It was an absolute pleasure to have you I hope to welcome you back again in the future. xx
Sarah A
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Hopton - 2018”
Reviewed August 10, 2018 for a stay in August 2018

We had a lovely holiday in this beautiful and exceptionaly clean caravan. Very well equipped I have never been in a caravan with so many plates and cups ;) We were even supplied hand soaps in the bathrooms and kitchen. Annamarie was a pleasure to deal with and answered all my questions very quickly. The decking had a peaceful and pretty view, and it as very handy for the on site shop. I would highly recommend this caravan and would certainly stay there again.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Aug 25, 2018
Thank you very much for your lovely review. I'm so glad you had a good time and everything was to your satisfaction. It was a pleasure to have you stay and I would like to thank you for looking after my holiday home for me. I do hope I can welcome you back in the future.
Dawn S
London, United Kingdom
“Lovely caravan with everything you would need.”
Reviewed June 9, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Annamarie was very helpful. Lovely caravan,very tidy and everything thought of for your needs and more. Excellent position,near to everything and really nice view from caravan. We have already booked again for next year.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Jun 10, 2018
Thank you very much for your lovely review. It was a pleasure to have you and I look forward to welcoming you back next year for your return visit.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing