“My experience with 2cholidays”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“My experience with 2cholidays ”
Reviewed August 10, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Great caravan overall!
The customer service that 2cholidays provided was the best that i have ever encountered, including the discount they offered to me.
From entering to leaving the caravan, everthing went smoothly, even though I did have a small problem, it was immediately sorted out, which was very reassuring.
The caravan I stayed in was clean, with no problems, having a very spacious living room aswell.
Thanks to that, and the great facilities around, my short, but stress-free holiday was great, and would definitely book with 2cholidays again!

Management Response
Aug 14, 2017
""Thank you for your feedback. I'm so pleased you enjoyed your stay. I do hope that you will book with us again, and when you do, please remember to use your £50 2cHolidays voucher. The 2cHoliday Team"""
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing