“Best place to stay in Aruba”
other travelers have booked this property
What a view from your front gate!
Breakfast overlooking the Caribbean anyone? Sunset near the mangrove trees right in front
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
What a view from your front gate!
Breakfast overlooking the Caribbean anyone?
Sunset near the mangrove trees right in front
'Great' great room!
from the front sliders to the back of the great room
Across the dining area into the kitchen
Front bedroom #1
Master bedroom
Your fresh coconuts. Watch Marie open them with a machete. She is amazing!
Laundry room & hall bathroom
Blue Flag beach just to the left. Premier Snorkel & Scuba site!
Well equipped kitchen
Nigel, the pelican comes to feed every afternoon. He is quite the fisherman!
Under the sea are beautiful creatures!
Queen of our gardens. I transplanted & she survived.
Beautiful coral
Outside of gate, looking in
Is this a male? See the additional colors?
A 'smoky' sunset as seen from your front gate
A 'firey' sunset as seen from your front gate
A large palapa on Mangel Halto Beach
A closer view of the sea from in front of the house
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
d0nnaess
Forest Hill, Maryland
“Best place to stay in Aruba”
Reviewed April 9, 2017 for a stay in February 2017
people found this review helpful

Aruba is my favorite vacation destination and this house is the best place to stay. Fully equipped house with all the comforts of home. It is directly across from the beach with amazing sunsets. The beach is so much more private than the high rise area. I love to snorkel here. The parrotfish and butterfly fish are abundant! I plan to vacation here every year.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Apr 10, 2017
Thank you. We look forward to your next stay.
Kathy R
“Fabulous!”
Reviewed April 6, 2017 for a stay in May 2016
people found this review helpful

This house is beautiful, spacious, and located right across from the Carribean Sea! The beach is spacious and the water is magnificent. The house is fully equipped and the beds are so comfortable! I have stayed in this home on two occasions and if I had my way, I would have never come home!

Apr 8, 2017
Thank you Kathy R. We look forward to your next vacation at GetAwayAruba!
Live-Luv...
Bel Air, Maryland
“Amazing Family Trip”
Reviewed April 6, 2017 for a stay in March 2016
people found this review helpful

This place was perfect for us! We had four adults and 3 small children and we had plenty of space. The house was in a great location, and central to the rest of the island. The snorkeling was amazing right in front of the house. The house came well equipped with everything we needed! Snorkel gear, life vests, water shoes, beach towels, cooking supplies, grilling kit, the list goes on and on! We were also very thankful for the air conditioning and the hot water (hot water not typical in house rentals). We were also very thankful for the washer and dryer. The owners could not have been more hospitable. You can tell that they take such pride in the "home" they have created for their guests. We could not have had a better experience! Thank you!

Apr 8, 2017
Thank you Live-Luv-Travel. We hope you will return to GetAwayAruba again & again.
Janine R
“Picture Postcard Perfect”
Reviewed April 6, 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

This was my 5th stay at Getaway Aruba. Nothing in this listing is over stated. I've stayed in all three suites (that's what I call the bedrooms, because of their size and the fact that each queen room has a bathroom.
The common living area is an open concept one and very suitable to gather everyone.
There truly isn't a better view anywhere on the island.
Every connivence you can think of is already there for you.
The people of the island are by far the most welcoming I've encountered in my travels to the Caribbean.
You need only fix a cocktail and sit on the porch or lay in the hammock to enjoy a sunset every night.
Writing this review makes me want to pack now and jump on a plane!!!

Apr 8, 2017
Thank you Janine. We may have some openings........
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing