We received excellent service when booking and checking in, all our requirements were met. I also wanted to get a massage, the lovely lady on reception was very busy but still offered and found someone to come and give me one of the best massages I have ever had. Our townhouse was very comfortable, very spacious and well equipped, Also, it was very quiet even though it was Easter and the resort was fully booked. The location of the resort is perfect, it is just off the main street but is walking distance to everything. It was so relaxing and peaceful sitting having all our meals and our afternoon drinkies on the outside covered deck overlooking the water. I holidayed with my husband, mother and my 11 year old and this resort was enjoyed by all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy waterfront living in our luxury accommodation apartments. Holiday alongside secluded Noosa Waters’ man made canal estate, with direct access to the beautiful Noosa River. Relax in one of our pools, or by the canal, or on one of our private jetties. Our Sunshine Coast accommodation townhouses offer some of the best apartment accommodation in the Noosa area. Our luxury apartments at Noosaville feature 1, 2 or 3 bedrooms. With their own fully equipped kitchen and laundry facilities, apartments at Noosa Entrance Noosaville Resort are perfect for couples or large families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Noosa Entrance Waterfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Noosa Entrance Waterfront Hotel
- Noosa Entrance Waterfront Resort Noosaville