“Highly recommend Jellyfish”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Came across Jellyfish on the river recently by accident and enjoyed a fantastic meal. The service was welcoming and very pleasant and the food was just outstanding. After spending two wks in Noosa where we were spoilt for choice, we decided to return to Jellyfish for our final night of the holiday. Two great meals, without fault. Thanks a mil!

Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

Booked this for my cousins birthday. They couldn't be more accommodating.
Food was Devine, well priced and you weren't over faced with choice which I really liked.
Our child's meal was beautifully presented too, which was appreciated as too often it's just plonked on a plate but they care about it all here.
Byo option great. Staff really great and helpful and good fun.
They even brought out my cousins dessert out with a candle which I hadn't even asked for.
Price good and would highly recommend.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

Excellent service although the owner was a bit over the top. The food was innovative --oxtail with celeriac and the black mussels-- and was good value for money. Desserts were overpriced but were certainly delectable. We made our reservation on-line and were disappointed that the restaurant did not send a confirmation

Reviewed July 25, 2013

I recently took my daughter out for dinner to the new jellyfish on Gympie terrace, I can certainly say we were not disappointed. Quality food at a real genuine price, amazing service & beautiful atmosphere! The waitstaff were exceptional. Hats off to you all, see you again real soon.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

One of the most amazing little finds which I wish to share with everyone! Jellyfish on the River just ticked all boxes. The service was perfect, food was, honestly, amazing and the whole experience was huge value to money. Nowhere is Noosa do you get all of these things with value - finally a restaurant in Noosa that has amazing food, service, value and most importantly atmosphere!! A fun night out. I recommend.