“Excellent”
Review of Jellyfish on The River - CLOSED

Jellyfish on The River
Cuisines: Seafood, Mediterranean, Australian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
“Excellent”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

We have dined at Jellyfish On The River 6 times since the opening in May this year. I have been at various times on different days of the week and found the quality of food and service unwavering. The food is excellent as is the service definitely a pleasurable experience. The previous review must have either gone to a different restaurant or something out of the ordinary must have gone down? I certainly would highly recommend this restaurant and will be back soonest.

• Visited July 2013

Noosaville
“Generous, high quality food with friendly service.”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

I have eaten here a few times and have been impressed every time. Breakfast (Eggs Royal and Bacon and Egg roll) was a real treat. My eggs were perfect and the confit salmon was to die for! Dinner of a few occasions has been exceptional. My 7 y/old sons favourite is the whiting baked in vine leaves. I LOVED the slow cooked duck with puree pumpkin and red cabbage. Pork belly with scallops, paella stuff calamari ..... all brilliant. Staff are all so friendly and helpful too.
Great to see a new restaurant in Noosa serving high quality food but at a reasonable price. BYO wine with reasonable corkage, plus a great wine list (preservative free options). And to finish of, beautiful desserts and great quality coffee (choice of 2 blends even!). We will be back again and again!!!

• Visited June 2013
Noosaville
“The worst experience ever”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Our experience was one of the worst ever. We had to wait for a long time to get our food and it didnt even arrive at the same time. My husband got his meal first, and since mine was not coming after 20mn wait we decided to share it between the two of us. (Thank goodness I picked the same meal than him). My meal came 13 min after my husband finished his and the comment of the owner when I asked why my meal wasnt serve at the same time was " we just open 4 days ago, I have new girls but its nice to share the plate". My reply was " we are lucky we order the same meal and its my husband I am sharing with." I just couldn't believe my ears, not even a sorry, and put the blame on the waitress. As far as I know, it's not the waitress that cook the meal. And when you open a restaurant you should know the rule of serving the meal at the same time, not 45mn apart. And to top it off, we were over charged by $14. NERVER NERVER TO RETURN.

Sent from my iPad

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank P S
Auckland, New Zealand
“New Restaurant for Noosaville”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Congratulations to Gina and her team. Your future success is assured
Service very welcoming. Food delicious.
Five local ladies. Will sing your praise.
We will return

• Visited June 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A lovely dining experience”
Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

We had a lovely dinner recently and we all thought the food was amazing. Nice surroundings and pleasant staff. The restaurant recently opened but they will go from strength to strength.....it is quite evident they are winners!

Visited May 2013