“New Fantastic Vegetarian Dish”
Review of Samba Grill

Samba Grill
Ranked #10 of 111 Restaurants in Noosaville
Cuisines: Barbecue, Brazilian, Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Evening - open from 5:00pm till Late- Tuesday to Saturday Nights 11 meats charcoal grilled on skewers, carved at your table, eat as much as you like, includes 8 side dishes and dessert. Plated dishes also available fish, vegetarian, meat and salads. The whole menu is Gluten Free
Reviewed April 22, 2014

Our Family visited the Samba Grill again after we found out that they have a new vegetarian dish and a la cart menu. Everything about the food, service and atmosphere was so good that I promised my wife and kids that we will be back again..

There are newer reviews for Samba Grill

Reviewed April 15, 2014

My partner and I are regular visitors to Samba Grill, last night’s visit was no exception to our past experiences of exceptional service, attentive staff and a simply divine selection of table served Brazilian Grilled selection of meats.

I highly recommend enjoying the “Rodizio”, the table served 13 different cuts of meat are all superb with my personal favourite being the honey pork and may partner give two thumbs up to the minted lamb!

At only $38.50 (Sunday-Thursday) and $42.50 (Friday & Saturday) the Rodizio is excellent value, 13 quality cuts of meat with a choice of 5 side dishes, from a large selection. My personal recommendations are: Cassava Chips, Brazilian Black Beans, Salada Verde, Brazilian Rice and the Salsa!

The owner Steve and staff take pride in what they do, and the quality of the food and service reflect this passion. As regular visitors the owner and staff always take the time to catch-up and see how been going between visits.

If you only enjoy one restaurant during your visit to Noosa, make sure it is the Samba Grill – we may just see you there.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

Food's great, staff super friendly..make sure you'll save some belly room for the marvelous roasted pineapple and cinnamon

Reviewed March 14, 2014

A great holiday meal and definitely at the top end of Brazilian Grills in Australia. As well as the carve at the table Rodizio there are other dishes to choose including some well cooked prawn dishes and the "eat all you like" sides and salads are very good - the cassava chips are addictive !
Attentive service and good wine list made this the best meal a very enjoyable and repeatable evening. Thoroughly recommended for parties and couples who enjoy we'll cooked meat.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

This is an all-you-can-eat restaurant. Usually I've never had good or above the average food in this kind of restaurants.
This is the exception.
The meat - I mean the 13 different types of meat they propose - is simply delicious, the service is very good" they are both very polite and nice, the price is good and I think they have the best caipirinha you can have outside Brazil.
As dessert, they offer you a very interesting pineapple cooked with cinnamon. Very tasty (no need to say that you can have the bis of the dessert as well).

After the first time I've been there, I usually go at least once in fortnight.