“Carnivore fun”

Samba Grill
Ranked #10 of 111 Restaurants in Noosaville
Cuisines: Barbecue, Brazilian, Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Evening - open from 5:00pm till Late- Tuesday to Saturday Nights 11 meats charcoal grilled on skewers, carved at your table, eat as much as you like, includes 8 side dishes and dessert. Plated dishes also available fish, vegetarian, meat and salads. The whole menu is Gluten Free
Reviewed November 1, 2013

The Rodizio dining option seems, at first glimpse, too good to be true. A selection of five side dishes and a continuous procession of various meats until you explode or concede defeat: what’s not to like? But where’s the catch? Surely for the (very reasonable) price, the food can’t be that good? Au contraire, nothing could be further from the truth. Combined with excellent service and a respectable but well-priced wine list, this is a must-do dining experience. I like meat, but I am just as happy eating vego, so a meat-focused restaurant isn’t necessarily my first pick. I generally prefer a “balanced” approach to dining (something swimming, something mooing and something recently living in dirt). However, Samba really has it all covered. Yes, the meat is the star (I loved it all – even the chicken heart which is really really good) but there are some fantastic sides that range from salad to the very moreish black beans, rice and totally surprising cassava chips (think light, soft inside but very crunchy). Moreover, if you are vegetarian or one of your party is, the vegetarian options look quite good. I loved the pace at which the meat arrived, the theatre of its serving and the sense of fun that Samba radiated. I can’t wait to get a bunch of friends together and return.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

5 of us enjoyed the banquet where 9 meat dishes are brought to the table one by one followed by a sweet pineapple course. The quality of the meats and the perfect cooking Brazilian style is well worth experiencing. Great balance between smoke and sea salt in most memorable beef dishes. One lamb, one pork, one chicken heart/s, three chicken and three beef all cooked on large spits and brought to the table, where they are served individually. Have the choice of 5 salads from about eight. Effectively an all you can eat with good service in a great location.

Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

I come to Noosaville for business every few weeks and since Samba grill opened I always come for diner. Every time the food is delicious, service friendly and great ambience. I took my friends for a dinner And they loved it. If you didn't try Samba grill yet you are missing out!!!

Reviewed October 21, 2013

This was our first time at ths great Brazilian restaurant. We had the banquet which gave us a choice of several BBQ meat dishes and 5 salads. The meat just melted in your mouth and was very tasty. The restaurant was busy but the service was good and friendly. Good atmosphere and great value for money. Will sacrifice lunch next time for this big feast.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

We chose Samba for our wedding anniversary. The staff were fabulous and made us very welcome. We took our own wine and were happy to pay the $9.00 corkage.
The five sides that we shared were unusual but quite enjoyable. The long skewers of meat were never ending. If you needed a rest or had eaten sufficient you displayed the red end of the wooden block. If you wished to be served more meat you displayed the green end.
It was a great concept and experience. Make sure you go on an empty stomach!
We would probably take visitors to Noosa to Samba for a different dining experience. Hope Samba enjoys continued patronage and success.